Fate

I stare at them all as if they have lost there minds. "I'm dead?" I asked perplexed. She nods. "You belong to a fae of the dead,a lost fae. This is the second time for your kind to become dead," Eli mummers.
"The fire that you said you saw was real and the woman that put you in the hole was your mother, Ceceila." She explains.

Mother... I shake my head eyes narrowed. There lying to me. My mother is Emma lily.
"In the dream she said her name was Ramona,"

Eli shakes her head. "To your kind Ramona meant protecting hands. The protecting hands of a mother, she was your life provider,"
Aven squeezes Eli's hand and his eyes cut to me. "That's enough."

Eli looks away in anger as Aven holds her tighter in warning. "That is enough Eli," he whispers in her ear gently. She lays her head in the corner of his neck. " do not breath a word of this to prince Bennett," she announces.
I nod. I'm grateful she's told me. It's the least I can do. "So where does the fae of the dead fit into all of this? Why are my kind killed?"
Aven steps forward and his eyes were burning. "Enough...!"
I flinch. "Eli for reasons I do not understand: is being kind to you,unseelies rarely posses this so do not take this for granted stop talking now,"
My lips shut.

I don't really like Aven but I respect that Eli came out and told me the truth like Bennett. He just didn't tell me enough of what I needed to know to stay stable. To understand.
His eyes grow less hostile. "You are an odd one,"
Eli crosses her arms. "We should get you back before he discovers,"
I take a lim.
"Take me home, I need to go back you say I'm a dead fae I'm nothing to you obviously you don't need me,"
Her head tilts in utter bafflement. Brown eyes wide. "You want to live with humans?" It's like she knows the answer.
"I love them,"
She smiles. "You pity them..."
Aven stares at me in disgust. His lips pull in a scowl. "Humans are about as vile as unseelies,"

I square my shoulders. "You talk about your kind illy and that's how I'll will perceive it, I've never thought of you all as cold until you withheld information,"
Eli leans in closer to me. "Dead fae attract what they can't have, your kind was loved among the humans but you were barely fae, you were deceivers,"
Aven frowns taken back. "To seelies,"
Eli nods. "As well as to us, but we appreciated the deception, Your the darker then light fae your fate,"

Aven slaps his hand over his wife's mouth just as a shadow falls over the room. The butterfly's turn from gold to brown and Bennet walks in the room. His posture different then before. One of a prince. His eyes are raging as they aim for Eli. Anger springs in her eyes and Aven jumps in front of her. Bennet glares daggers at him. "Kneel before me Aven,"
Aven twitches as if caught between commanding but he stays in front of Eli. "I won't let you hurt her or our son,"
Son?

Bennet laughs his eyes livid and cold like his smile. "Then maybe I should enroke banishment," he snaps. Hands fists. Marybeth stood behind him frozen.
"Why did you tell her!"

Eli stood tall her hands shaking. "She is one of us Bennett she deserved to know if your keeping her in here," Avens eyes grew pained as he fell to his feet and to the floor. His glamour spilling from his body. Shadows so many of them. They trembled in the air and I scream. Eli is screaming with tears in her eyes falling down her cheeks. "Stop this!"
Bennett walks over Avens body and stops in front of Eli. "Will you really waste the best of your guard in a war, you will die without Aven, please please let him go,"
Bennet took her chin and tilted it up. "I expect royalty to abine by my rules as I know our glamour makes it hard to do. But you are a person of class Eli I expected better of you,"
The shadows darken the room and the butterfly's began to scream.
Pain fills my body and I fall to my butt wrapping my arms around my head. My skull throbs almost near cracking. I scream.