Party time?

The next day I sit next to Lisa who is glaring at me. "What do you mean you not going to the party?"
Flora went off somewhere with mikey before lunch she told me she wouldn't be here. The table is still full of Mikey's friends. There chatter causal and excited. Today's Friday. The party is tomorrow.
I'm not going. I really don't want too. Mom already allowed Flora to go without knowing I was invited. So I don't really have to go. I almost told Lisa this but gave up. I doubt she would take that excuse. She didn't take the others. "Your going, come on you've never been to a party noai! It's new and different and you gotta watch out for your sister, come on live a little,"
I sigh. "I do live a little,"
Lisa snorts. "A little describes it perfectly you are boring my friend,"
I sit up straighter and she smiles. "Boring,"
I narrow my eyes at her. " and your annoying save it I don't resort to peer pressure,"
Lisa bats her blonde overlythick eye lashes. Her black eyes michivious. "You'll resort to sister pressure when Flora drags you by your cankles and makes you attend," she makes the gesture of me being snatched up with her hands as they ball into a fist.
I laugh. "I'm older then her," not possible.
Lisa shakes her head. "Your not acting like it,"
I stick my tongue out and we both laugh.
"Well we can go together you've never been to a party and I have never went to a party with a friend, please for me,"
Her eyes flash a cold blue again and I nod. She smiles. "Cool I'll stop by your house,"

*********

Staring in the mirror I curl my hair as Flora stares at me as if she's scared. I give her a sad look. "I know how to dress up Flora," I mutter. She nods but she still looks worried. She has her red hair straight down the ends in flips. She's wearing a white sundress and red heels with Daises on them. Her lips a dark almost black red. Her cat eye curved. She looked like art. Floras always pretty. But today she looks mysteriously beautiful.
Me? I look like I'm fighting with colors. I lied. Me dressing up is like formal and casual having a baby. Out pops normal.
I curl my dark hair and I push it all behind my ears as I put on a wire headband. I put on only a little of eyeliner and mascara. Then I grab a dark indigo blue long skirt and a white striped back shirt.
Flora pouts. "You can't dance in that,"
I nod. She's smart she knows I did that purposely. I smile at the glare she throws me.
Flora grabs my skirt and observes it like a lion would its pray. "Wear a blank or white skirt please this striped one is against the law," I glare at her swatting at her hand lightly. "Don't be a brat I like it,"
She sighs and rolls her brown eyes. "Cool as long as your going I guess," she winks as the doorbell rings. Running down the stairs I hear a loud thump and my brother Marshall yell. "Your gonna break an ankle!"
I think she jumped the stairs again. She always does that. But instead of doing three she does five.
Artist don't live in reality. I don't even think it occurred to her that she could break her leg.
Lisa sits on my bed. Her black eyes full of black eyeliner and her hair in a curly mess on her head. Her black dress striped with green. "Are you ready yet?" She asks. Staring at her nails.
I turn around and pose with my arms crossed. "How do I look,"
Lisa stands up and grabs my wrist and pulls. "Like a princess, honestly how is your sister leaving before us? Bennett will have my head if we don't hurry,"
I pause. "Bennett? You have a boyfriend.
Disgust crosses her features. "I have a brother," she snorts.
But...
She drags me down the stares and Marshall sits on the couch in the living room dismantling a computer. Dads gonna kill him. The red cover on it is our fathers. "Dude your dead!" He waves at me. "I'm add some high tech protection like a condom for this computer only it for sure won't break."
He winks at Lisa who shivers and the disgust look grows.
I take off my shoe and throw it at his head. It misses like I planned.
His eyes widen. "What have I told you about your messed up gross pick up lines."
"They don't attract women, but your girls so I'm good," I walk over as he hands me my heels without looking at me.
Lisa flips her hair at him and walks out of the door holding it open for me. "Sorry," I say apologizing for marshals behavior. "Your brothers a tool,"
I nod.
Closing the door I see Flora and mikey making out in his car. Ew. The moon was fully out and the night pitch black.
Our parents said be home by 12 the party starts at 9. It ends at 4 I think. A least that's what Lisa told me.
I hop in my parents car and Lisa gets into the passengers seat. Mikey pulls out of the driveway after giving us a small wave and thumbs up. Following behind him I drive.
Lisa taps her hand on the glass of the car. Her eyes closed.
I turn over to her in concern. "Are you alright?"
She nods eyes still closed and lips pressed together. Her body rigid. She stayed silent.
Every now and then I would glance at her at a stop sign. She seemed in pain.
"Lisa," I say lowly.
She doesn't say anything. I continue to drive. Once we get to form walker drive I see that there is a line up of people spilling out of an ally. A small building that looks abandoned is covered in dust and walling wood. This is the definition of shady. I also see my sister Flora hop out of the car with mikey giggling. He picks her up as she spines away from him and he throws her over his shoulder as she squeals happily.
There going in?!
I shake Lisa's shoulder hurridly. She doesn't respond her body is limp.
Alarmed I unbuckle her. "Lisa!" I shout. She still doesn't move. I cut the car off and jump out slamming the door I open. Lisa's and I see her stomach rise and fall. She's breathing.
I smack at her cheeks alittle. As I slip my hand in my pocket for my phone. Her eyes flicker open and I scream falling back on my butt. Lisa blinks sitting up and staring at me innocently then bursts into laughter.
Cheeks red I stand up angerly. "What is your problem!"
She sighs. "What is yours? Stop panicking we came to have fun," she says minkly.
I growl. "How!" I hiss.
She frowns. "What do you mean how have you seen this place its absoultly stunning!" She hops out and slams the door looping her arm in mine. The moment she did her ice blue eyes appeared again. And something else. Her hair was a white filled with black strips and her lips a pale purple. Her skin so pale that it resembled the moon.
What is going on. The moment I look back at the abandon house my mouth dropped. It wasn't there. In its place is a house so huge it shouldn't even be possible or here. The gates were metal. A shiny silver. The mansion is the color of a plum with glass walls ever so often around the design of the house. I could see people dancing through it. See the blue and red lights flicking inside. I glance at Lisa. What?
"I've never seen this house before,"
Lisa smiles. "come on let's find your sister,"
We walk closer to the party as people park there cars and hop out. We push past the crowd. I mush my face and arms trying to get through. "Excuse me!" I say apologetly as Lisa moves us to the front. I can't hear what she's saying to them but it's making them move out of the way. The music is spilling outside. A man in all black with white hair is standing outside tall. His hair is a mess of white and his eyes are red. His skin is a beautiful Carmel. His muscles thick. Beefy.
"Hello lia," he says in a flirtatious seudtive way.
She giggles rolling her still blue icy eyes. "Fuck you and your glamorous body,"
They laugh as if she said something clever. Her opens a black rope the blocks the door and we walk inside.
The place was even bigger inside. Actually as people walk in behind us there are a lot of people here but it's not crowded at all. The dance floor is full of space and the floor is full of black looking wooden floors. The walls nothing but mirrors. The stairs spiral upstairs to see the walls a painted gold. The stairs the color of bronze. "This is your house?" I ask mouth gapped. She looks at me in shock then laughs. "Well yeah one of them,"
She pulls me to the bar. Handing me a drink that the man behind the counter hands her after he pours the drink. I shake my head. "I don't drink,"
She wrinkles her nose. "What fae doesn't drink?!" She pushed if into my hands before I could ask her what she's talking about. The music bet hard rock. Sexual and angry. The beat pounding through my bones. I nod to the beat and hand her back the drink. She shrugs and drinks it. Downing it in one swing. "We have to find Flora!" I shout over the music. Lisa nods agreeing. "I know where she is," she snaps her fingers and walks away. Confused I follow her as I push through the crowd. They move around her. We walk into a room that's a dark blue full tables and brown leather coaches. My sister was sitting on a table alone her legs kicking. She was taking with someone... It wasn't mikey. Her eyes were glazed and her hair fell in her face a bit as she laughs and reaches for the drink he hands her. "Flora!" I sprint over and slap it out of his hands. Flora gasps. I grab her wrist as out of the blue people surround us in black and grey. I grip it tightly as fear sets in. We gotta get out of here... This party isn't shady. It's deadly. The man is covered in liquid. His eyes are a rich light gray his black hair in a fit of curls falling down to his ears and forehead. He wore a silk v neck shirt and green slick pants. He was breath taking. I glance at the expressionless faces of the ones who surrounded us. Lisa binds in front of me sitting by Bennett. I feel like I've lost my mind. She just appears. She scowls at me. Her lip curled inhumanly.
I take a step back.
The guy watches me. He's about my age and he's smiling at me. His eyes pierce mine. The shone with laughter. "What's your name?"
Lisa shakes her head. "I brought you Flora Bennett,"
Bennett... She said Bennett was her brother.
I glare at Flora. "Flora has a boyfriend and she's to old to drink," I tell him.
He cakles. "Everyone drinks at my party,"
I cross my arms fed up. I glance at Lisa. "What the hell is going on?!"
Lisa stands up. "What are you?" Her eyes glow blue.
What am I?!
I glance at Flora. "I need you to run Flora, this doesn't feel right run and call Zane,"
Bennet stands up and arches a brow. "But you'll stay won't you?"
He grabs an glass full of purple liquid. It simmered in the light.
He he holds it in the air. "Drink it and I'll call off the guards,"
"Why do you have them," I try to make myself smaller and it's like the grow bigger.
Flora makes a run for it pushing threw the guards. They let her through.
I glance back at an angry Lisa.
"The profecy Bennett,"
He waves it away.
He moves with grace as he walks closer to me. His eyes endless pools. "Drink," his voice was like honey so silky so sweet. So alluring. I take the glass completely under his spell. His hand brushes my hair back and his fingers thread in my hair.
"I want her," he smiles. His smile a breakthrough. Making me unable to think.
"Since you will not allow me to have your sister I gladly except you,"
His eyes were full of laughter. His features sharp and handsome.
"We're waiting darkness,"
I put the glass to my lips. I peek up at him as I drink and the world shatters in light. As the glass shatters to the floor.

Hey I hope you liked that chapter. It's one of my favorites because I don't even know what happened. Lol one of those chapters where they write themselves I guess. I hope you like Bennett. He's a looker. Even if he has problems. The photo above is Naomi. I'll post pictures of the others later in the chapters. ;) see ya.