Spotted

Once Zane drops us off at school I hop out as Flora rushes off to her boyfriend waiting by the school door with his friends. Mikey. He's the most popular guy in school. He had asked me about Flora before they got together.
Most of the time I was unseen. But he saw me one day sitting and  not paying attention and in the library. and approached me about Flora. He's my age. A junior. Flora is a freshmen so you can guess how I feel about their relationship. I don't much like him... He's not a bad person it's just he's not a reliable person. and Marshall has already told him if he wrongs Flora he'll pay in hell. Marshall maybe all into his technology sometimes but he's protective of me and Flora. Mikey plays in football.  I think he only wanted to date Flora because Zane is a legend at our school. No one still has broken our school record. Slipping out of the car I close the door and wave at Zane as he grins. "Have a good day Nomi try not to get into it with with anyone,"
What kind of mess is that? He knows I don't like to fight. I just don't. I don't see a point to it unless it's debating. And if I do not receive a grade for that then that's something I don't do.
I make a face and stick out my tongue. "Bite me," I wrinkle up my nose excessively.
He rolls his eyes and calls out a bye to Marshall as he walks out of the front seat. Closing the door wal into the school giving a wave as he keeps walking forward. "Later Zane,"
A few students watch us as we walk in the school and I head straight to my locker.
I bump into a girl I've never seen at this school before. She must be new. She dropped all her books onto the floor. One hits my foot and I hold in a scream. It's cool Noai your not in pain. I grab them eyes wide. "So sorry about that," I say slightly embarrassed. The girl shakes her head her cheeks turn bright red. "No it's all on me I turned away for two seconds!" The girl has blonde hair spilling down her back straight and full of gold, dark and light. Her eyes a wide black. She wore a red sun dress. And red flats with black roses on them. Her lashes were heavy and abnormally long and blonde. Even for fake they were a little questionable. Her freckles were a pale light brown but flashed in and out blue and she looks super blurry even as I have my glasses on. I frown. "S-Sorry!" She stutters she looks away in fear.
I shake my head. "My fault.... so are you new?" 
She looks back at me curiously then nods. Her eyes were large and full of compassion. Her freckles continue to flash blue. What the....
"Yes, I'm a new transfer student," she smiles as she holds her hand out. why does she notice me so well.
And who shakes hands anymore. Believe it or not I'm a hugger.
I find that I like her.
I shake her hand. " I'm Naomi but please call me Noai,"
She nods. "Lisa," she says.
"I'm looking for English Brit literature," she said it like it was a person.
I laugh. And get serious as her curious eyes scan over me. Her eyes flash a bright cold blue and I flinch. Her eyes grow wide now black again . "I'm sorry can I see your schedule?"
I want to get away as far as possible. I'm acting weird today.
She holds it out and I grab it and search for the room number.
103. "Oh this is by the lunch room at the end of the hall," I tell her looking up.
"We can walk there before the bell so we both won't be late," we start walking with the crowd and I notice people looking our way. I'm not use to the attention and it makes my stomach squirm nervously.
As soon as I show her the room I bolt and barely make it to my first period science class on time.

******

When lunch arrives I sit in my usual spot in the cafeteria : next to Flora and her boyfriend. There is a crowd with his friends chatting and being disruptive. I tune them all out and begin reading. Halfway into the chapter my sister sighs and snaches the book from me. "Noai!" She snaps irritated. I blink mouth agape. Her boyfriend laughed. "She's been calling you like ten times,"
I frown. "I honestly didn't hear you,"
Flora nods," that's on you."
She leans forward her red hair straightened and over the side of her right shoulder. "We're going shopping now because you don't listen," she teases. Shaking my book for emphasis.  I try to hold in a smile. "You know I don't quite like the mall,"
She rolls her eyes. "We're not actually going shopping, I have exclusive intell from my boyfriend that he was invited to a party at the mall, it's one of those rare huge hot party's and we're going to get invited," she says confidently.
I shake my head. "I don't like party's,"
"Kay, now your just being stupid,"
" Chose one dislike that everyone should love," she grumbles.
I giggle and take my book from her hands. "You can't even drive smartass and besides that it's not that I don't like parties I'm just uncomfortable,"
Mike sighs. "Just go you know your curious,"
Well when he puts it that way. I shrug. "What can hurt? Fine."

After school Zane picks us up and we walk around the mall chatting and talking about how hard mrs Davis's science test was. We walked for hours slightly looking around trying to see if a person is handing out invitations to a party. I saw nothing. "So how did mike get invited to this so called secret party Flora, why doesn't he just invite you,"
She shakes her head. "It doesn't work like that, you meet up at a starter party and if you don't have the charm crystal they give you then you can't even get into the party's actual location, one girl tried to fake the charm and they sent her away quickly," she tells me.
"So I'm guessing the location changes everytime and that you've never been,"
Flora rolls her eyes. "Well yeah and yeah,"
We both end up laughing and she turns around and a guy is staring intently at her. Her eyes grow wide. She waves a small wave. The guy has wild dark short hair. and sweet camel brown eyes and skin. He wore a fitted white button down  and dark jeans. "Hello," he says his eyes studying. He cocks his head. His smile charming and as warm as hot chocolate. He approaches us with a slight bounce in his step and confidence in his eyes. "My names Bennett,"
My sister giggles and her eyes grow wider. "Wow your hot,"
"Flora," I whisper under my breath trying not to laugh so hard.
His smile is pure honey. He is a looker. He's tall and his eyes seem to take everything in.
"Your an outspoken one huh?"
He studies her more and she must have passed some kind of test because his smile is back and he hands her a crystal.
It gleams a pure bright purple. I see the inside of the crystal glow a red. Pulsing. I blink thinking I'm only being odd but when I look back at the guy. gold is completely surrounded by him and he has golden eyes and spiky long black hair.
I blink and he's back with his wild wavy short hair and white teeth smile. My sister grabs the crystal from him with a beaming smile. "Wow, thanks!" She squeals.
His eyes turn amused. "No problem," he looks over at me and something in him changes. His eyes turn confused and a bit irritated. "Is there something wrong?" I ask just as confused.
He shakes his head his smile back. "Nothing, beautiful lady's," he waves and he's off.
Flora starts dancing in the mall. the running man. The sad part is she's really good at it. I've long ago stopped being embarrassed by her. What you see is what you get with Flora. Many stop to watch her and she breaks out is squeals before throwing her hands in the air and shaking her head her legs moving in and out. People began to clap and someone turned on some music. What the? I glance around and it's from there phone. That makes me crack up in laughs and Flora grabs my hand and try's to dance with me. I back away from all the attention and Flora keeps dancing. A crowd now around her smiling and laughing as she continues to dance having the time of her life. She waves the crystal in her hand shaking her hips then the running man again.