Chapter 22: Mirajane's Sister

Gray's P.O.V

WHAT. THE. F**K.

NATSU IS ZEREF - MY BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

"Seriously... You? What next, you're moving to my school?" Natsu grunts whilst he crosses his arms. Well, I am moving to Magnolia...NO WAY.

"What school?" I ask with curiosity floating in my tone of voice. Natsu's eyes direct at mine from the floor, and a beam of light shines through them.

"Fairy Tail High." He leans back on the wall behind him, raising one leg to lean on the wall.

"You've got to be kidding me..." I mumble under my breathe, but some how Natsu seems to have a long hearing distance. He stomped off and sat on a table with 7 seats, 5 full. He sat next to a blonde haired beauty, and an empty chair.

Narrator's P.O.V

The pink haired male pulls his chair, as he sits down he leans on his hand which his elbow is balancing on the table. "What's wrong, Natsu?" Lucy asks, she can obviously tell something is wrong with the goofy teenager.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Guilt rushes through Natsu, he wants to tell Lucy, but he can't.

"Guys!" Mirajane runs up with a girl slightly smaller than her, "Meet my sister! Her name is Lisanna!" Mira puts the girl, Lisanna infront of her.

"H-hello everybody..." Lisanna shyly says. Everyone looks up at her and greets her, except a specific teenaged boy. His eyes connects with hers.

"Natsu?"

"...Lisanna..."

~~~~~

ello
I was driving in a 2 hour car journey when I wrote this so I got bored.
Place your bets
Is Lisanna gonna be good or bad?!

buhbye
~Rose <3