Chapter 18: Levy's Date

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my friend, xCelestialWizard. Ty bby for being such a good friend for me :* especially with what's been going on recently. Also, a dedication is for LegathyLana for also being one of my bbys :* This chapter is for you guys c: I hope you like it ;3

Also, 20k views holy mother Teresa balls SCREM oh my god im screming (screm is an inside joke) but seriously holy actual jesus fucking Christ I cant even right now such basic white chick but omfg...

Levy's P.O.V

Its's time!

I look at myself in the mirror and gaze. I'm wearing a knee-length orange dress, with small blue high heeled shoes. I'm wearing the crystal necklace my Mother bought for me, and my hair is down with a headband pushing my fringe.

In case you were wondering, Lucy left me around an hour ago after we had our little moment. I had Erza come and help me instead.

"Levy, you look absolutely perfect!" Erza compliments as she gives me my bag.

"Thank you, Erza." I smile at her words. Erza looks at me. "What's wrong?"

"Who is this Gajeel fellow, anyways...?" Erza asks me curiously. I blush rapidly.

Narrator's P.O.V

"Well, he's...uhm...What if I told you he was IronEater from the Fairy Tail Group Chat?" Levy says un-confidently.

Erza's mouth opens wide in surprise when Levy tells her. "Seriously?" Erza asks in astonishment

"Yep!" Levy grins.

"I see. I was thinking about you two being a good couple." Erza nods maturely. "He has my permission."

"Permission?" Levy copies Erza's word in confusion.

"Yep. I'm not letting a stranger touch my best friend!" Erza says loudly, making Levy sweat-drop.

"Erza, I'll be fine!" Levy assures her. Erza inhales and exhales then nods.

"Alright, alright." Erza gives in.

5 knocks come from  the door.

"That's him! Good luck, Lev." Erza winks as she runs up the stairs.

Levy hesitantly twists the doorknob. She slowly opens the door, revealing a boy her age.

This boy is named Gajeel Redfox. He has long charcoal hair coming out from different directions.

"Gajeel..."

What you don't know is, this is their third time meeting.

"Hi, Levy.  Ready to go?" Gajeel put his arm out for her to grab.

Gajeel's wearing a plain white t-shit, black tailored trousers and a black jacket.

"Of course!" Levy smiles as she grabs onto his arm.

The two walk down the road. "Where are we going?" Levy questions.

"The park."

"The park?"

"The park." Gajeel says again.

"Why the park?" Levy quirks.

"To have a picnic and look at the stars." Gajeel winks making Levy blush.

Levy grins, "That's an amazing idea!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gajeel's P.O.V

After Levy and I finished our picnic, we sat down on the grass. I stare at the galaxy-like sky, then glance at Levy. She's smiling brightly at the sky, looking at all constellations. 

"Gajeel! Look! It's the Libra!" Levy points at the stars. "You see? It's my horoscope!" She says excitingly.

"Wow.." I chuckle at her reaction to finding her zodiac in the sky.

"And look! That's the Taurus- Erza's sign!" Levy says even more enthusiastically

"Who's Erza?" I say. Levy turns her head an looks blankly at me.

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"You've met her!" Levy exclaims.

"I have?" I say confusingly.

"The red hair, she scares you.." Levy begins to explain but I still don't get it...

"SHE'S SWORDFIGHTER ON THE FT CHAT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD." Levy explodes.

"Oh!! Erza! She's a Taurus?"

"Yes!"

"Calm down, I was only joking. Of course I know Erza." I calm Levy down, she puts her head back on the grass and looks for  more star connections.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! That's Cancer- Lucy's sign!" Levy's smile's glows. guess I found the perfect girl for me after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for now!  I can't believe we managed to get the amount to votes, comments and views in such a short period of time...

I have a question for you all today c:

Question: What's YOUR zodiac horoscope?

My answer: Taurus! I'm a Taurus and I'm proud! Us Taurus are amazing c;

Let's try get to:

800 views

50 votes

40 comments!

Also, I'm sorry for the lack of NaLu recently :c but eheheh this is all leading up in the story c:

buh-bye my readers c:

~Rose-chan <3