Chapter 7: Ignored

Natsu's P.O.V

It's been 3 months since CelestialGirl has ignored me. I'm still curious as to: Why?

Why is she ignoring me? Why has she ignored me for the past 3 months?

What have I done?

I can't live with her ignoring me...

I log onto Fairy Tail.

FireSpark JOINED THE CHAT

FireSpark: Yo

IceBoy: sup.

SwordFighter: Fire, have you seen Celestial? She hasn't been on for 2 months o_o

FireSpark: No idea...She's been ignoring me for the past 3 months.

IceBoy: Weird.

FireSpark: It's very weird....I don't get what I've done ;_;

SwordFighter: I see..

FireSpark: My Rival, Lucy Heartfilia (IRL) Has been out of school for the past 3 months...It's annoying  not being able to pick on someone

SwordFighter: heheheh....Yea........uhm

FireSpark: What?

SwordFighter: NOTHING, HOW COULD YOU THINK I WAS SAYING ANYTHING? I-I WASN'T..HEHEHEHEHEH.........uhm

FireSpark: Okay...

IceBoy: I barely see anyone on this chat ;_; Book and Iron only come on like, what, once a week now? It's only me and Sword here :/

SwordFighter: Ikr. It's only us 3 that come on every day :I I miss everyone. I wish we could all re-unite again, and be like how we used to be....It was really fun.

FireSpark: Well, I gtg to school. Be back after six crappy hours of hell.

SwordFighter: G'bye

IceBoy: Bye.

FireSpark LEFT THE CHAT

I walk into school.

I wonder where Lucy has been?

Wait, isn't it ironic how I've not seen both Lucy or Celestial for 2 months?

Weird.

Wait, what if......

No,no,no. She can't be Cel...Can she?

I doubt it...

I bump into someone while I walk to class. I look down to see blonde hair. The girl I bumped into fell onto the floor...crying?

Wait, she looks familiar....

"Uhm...Are you...Okay?" I ask, bending down while I pat her back..

She looks up. I notice...that's....LUCY!? She sees my face and turns back around, more tears escaping her eyes.

"L-leave me alone! You don't even like me..don't bother taking care of me." She cries.

My body says 'Get up and move', but my heart says 'Stay and comfort her.'

I get up slowly, following what my body says. Until, I get an image of my Mother in my head.

"Follow your heart!" She smiles in my mind.

I sigh as I bend down to Lucy. I pat her back again.

"Can you stand?" I ask softly. Wait, why am I being so nice to her? Don't I hate her?

"I-I don't know..." She tries to get up, but falls right over again, and cries more.

"What the hell happened anyways?" I ask curiously.

"I...Well, yesterday I got pushed into a wall, worked my ass off at a coffee shop for my Aunt- Cana, and I got forced to do 5 hours of running from my stupid-escuse-for-a-father." She sobs, trying to get up but fails.

I sigh. I take hold under her knees. She stares at me.

"What on earth are you doing?!" She yells while blushing.

"Helping." I answer, with an obvious tone.

I pick her up bridal style. I look at her, she's looking away from me, but I can see a hint of pink on her cheeks.

I felt heat rising on my face, too. Why?

I hate her-....

It sounds wrong to say that.

Maybe, I should give her a second chance?