Chapter 17: It's a Secret

I'm really happy :D I got my first boyfriend Friday, the 3rd of July. I'm still so happy ^-^

Levy's P.O.V

It's Monday after school, it's been a fun adventure. But tonight is only going to get better!

If you're wondering what's going on, I'm meeting someone off the internet today. His name is Gajeel. I met him on a Social Media, we turned out to become best friends. He asked me out on a date, of course I said yes. He only lives a few miles away, so it won't take long. But I wonder, what do I wear?

I know what to do! I should ring Lucy and Mira!

I stop prancing around worryingly, and get my phone. I text both Lucy and Mirajane 'Come to my house. I need dressing advice!".

I hear a knock at the door 3 minutes later. "Here already?" I mumble to myself, as I open the door revealing Lucy and Mira. They nod simply, and enter the house without any hesitations.

"So, What's the big thing? Why'd ya need dressing advice?" Mira asks, opening the wardrobe and analyzing my clothes.

"I- erm... I kind of have my first date?" I confess, blushing as red as a tomato. Lucy and Mira both look at me with their mouths and eyes wide open.

"WHAT?!" They yell in unison.

"Surprised?" I laugh. They both look at each other and then back to me, nodding.

"So, Who's the 'special guy'?" Lucy wiggles her eyebrows up and down at me.

"H-His name is Gajeel." I confess. Lucy stares at me as if she's seen a ghost. It's like...She knows something?

LUCY'S P.O.V

"Y-You mean...Ga-Gajeel R-Redfox?" I stutter. A chill goes down my back.

"Yes..Do you know him?" Levy questions me as she pulls out some clothes.

"...H-He... He's my.... He's my..." I can't say it...I shouldn't say it. It's a secret.

"It's okay, Lu. You don't have to tell me how you know him." Levy puts her hand on my shoulder and pats it. I look up to her and she smiles.

"Oh, gotta run! My sister is coming back home from her 8 year holiday! Bye!" Mirajane picks up her bag, waves, and runs out. 

"Lucy, I need to confess something else." Levy sighs, and stares into my eyes.

"Yes, Lev?" I look at her.

"I'm BookWorm from the Fairy Tail chat. I know you're CelestialGirl and I know Natsu is FireSpark." Levy says quickly, but I still understand. I gape in surprise, with my eyes widening. Is this true?

"Are you...serious?" I ask in dis-belief. Levy nods slowly, looking down.

"I'm sorry if you didn't want to know. I know that we've only been friends a few days- but if you count onli-" I stop the bleunette by racing up to her and hugging her.

"-Lu?" She looks surprised, but slowly hugs back.

LEVY'S P.O.V

I hug Lucy back, and I slowly feel my shoulder becoming wet.

"Lucy? What's the matter?" I pull her off me and look at her weeping.

"N-Nothing." She wipes the tears of her eyes, "Just, Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it's such a short chapter, but hey...At least it's here? Haha! XD I'll try and update soon :o

If you have any questions or would like to talk to me, you can easily PM me! ;)

What do you think about my story so far?

For me to update, This chapter needs:

500 reads

50 votes

20 comments

I know you guys can do it!

Bye~!!!!!!

-Rose-chan<3