The end..? (51)

SeokJin's POV

It's been two days now... Her death...
Were my thoughts as we stood by her grave which she was just buried at.
All of us trainees couldn't even focus on training, nobody could work ever since her death... Mrs._____ is still in coma and Sugar died yesterday. Mr._____ stayed at home and only attended her funeral.
"Y/N-ah!!!" Yun-Seo, Y/N's cousin sobbed by her grave.
"I should've treated her better..." Hwan-Chul wept.

I just stood there, my eyes had dark eye bags, red puffy eyes and I starved myself. I didn't feel hungry anymore... I didn't feel anything but sadness. She was gone, my love of my life... My first love... Gone just like that...

Dropping to my knees, I let a tear escape from my eyes,

Y/N... Please show up and tell us that this was just a prank...

Please tell me that you were never dead.

I need to see you Y/N

I need to hear your voice again

I need to feel you again Y/N!

Don't leave me here alone!

Let's grow old together!

Y/N-ah... You said you'd be alright!

I miss you! I love you! Come back please!

"Hyung... It's no use..." Yoongi patted my back.
I knew he was crying too, everyone here was just as depressed as I was.
"Let's go back home hyungs..." Joon said monotony.
"I'll meet up with everyone later..." I could barely say anything but those words.
I just wanted to be here longer, be with her for the last time... I can't let her go.

I kneeled there for what it seemed like days... Her family members slowly left the place until it was just Sung-Min and I.
"SeokJin." He said, not averting his gaze from the grave.
He was the same guy who shared rooms with me that night... He looked as depressed as I did.
"Was Y/N happy before she died?" His voice trembled.
I could only nod, "Good... I don't want my dongsaeng to be sad when she died."

Those were the last words he said before walking off, leaving me here till the sky went darker and the rain came. Drenching me while I still stayed in the same position... Reminding me of our first kiss...

"I GOT YOU!" I shouted and hugged him from the back, causing both of us to fall on the pavement near the park.
Now looking at him... This position was very... Intimidating...
I was on top of him, hands beside his shoulders and legs locking him on the ground.
We stared into each other's eyes and I found him... Pretty... Beautiful... I started to blush and with it raining, he looked... Amazing...
"Mianhae, Dear chingu..." I said,
"What do you mea-" I couldn't help myself but to kiss him

"Y/N!!!" I screamed in the rain, "COME BACK TO ME!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!"
I grabbed a fistful of my hair as I sobbed, "I love you..."

How was it? Short? I know... I know... Mianhae .__.