Part 3 (47)

Your POV

"WAKE UP!!!" I jumped out of bed to see everyone squeezed in my room with smirks plastered on their faces.
"What..." I yawned while they still sat there, waiting for something, like my reaction or something.
"Oh yeah! What's for breakfast?" I asked the adults while they gave me dumbfounded looks.
"Wait what?" They frowned at my reaction.
"Never mind, good morning everyone." I smiled while they still stood there looking at me weirdly.
They soon exited the room while I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

"Y/N, I'm going back today... Like now..." SeokJin said after we ate breakfast.
"Oh, okay! I'll see you when I come back oppa." I gave him a tight hug which he returned.
"See you soon." He kissed my cheek.
He went out to omma's car and she drove him off...
"Y/N! We're going to be skate boarding around the town! Wanna join us?" Yuki said with her skateboard in hand.
"Duh!" I smiled as I grabbed my skateboard and followed the rest.

Once I reached out side, there was just half of all the cousins who were skateboarding... Majority were guys though 6 of us were girls.
We started doing tricks and flips as we casually went through town. Passing by people, even help some elderly people on the way because they were grandma's friends.
"It's nice coming to town while skate boarding," Min-Soo said as he caught up with me, "There aren't much people during this time of the year. They're normally working, not on the streets. When lunch arrives, we just carry our boards and sit somewhere to eat. Once done, we just continue to move again because everyone has headed back to work." He explained.

"I heard you met Yuki at some skateboarding place in L.A right?" Sung-min said as we all sat in a cafe during lunch.
"Yeah, I'm not entirely sure about how she knew I was her cousins but," I shrugged and threw my arms in the air, "she found out."
Our drinks came and everything was cool... Was cool.

"EVERYONE! HANDS ON THE TABLE! FACE DOWN NOW!" A bunch of masked men came into the shop with long knifes in their hands.
"I'll handle them, go along with the flow." Sung-min whispered to us.
"Are you crazy?! Well, yes duh but this isn't some crap you can joke around!" Jun-Seo hissed.
Before Sung-min could bother to reply, we quickly had to face down.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Sung-min's POV

Now, everyone knows me as the kid who doesn't take things pretty seriously. I rarely do though. The truth was, I was the most serious kid among the cousins. I'm just playful when with people. Sure everyone says I'm weird, my whole family's weird but they claim that I'm the weirdest.
It kinda hurts that they don't believe me, but I thought I got used to it. Over and over again. I hoped that,

'I'm used to this, I'm used to hearing all this'   but I wasn't.

"EVERYONE! HANDS ON THE TABLE! FACE DOWN NOW!" 4 masked men barged into the cafe with knifes in their hands.
"I'll handle them, go along with the flow." I ordered my cousins while Jun-Seo looked at me as if I was a idiot.
"Are you crazy?! Well, yes duh but this isn't some crap you can joke around!" He hissed at me.

By the time I was about to say something, I couldn't be bothered since one of the men already approached us.
"Can't you understand us?! I said look down!" One guy pointed a knife at my eye.
I wasn't afraid, there was nothing to be afraid of. He's obviously holding the knife the wrong way.
"I'm not afraid to make you blind! FACE DOWN NOW!" He screamed, the knife getting closer to my eye.
"Fools." I growled.

In a flash, I slammed my skateboard across his face.
"KILL HIM!" Another guy said but I didn't give him any chance to do anything else, even take a step.
I used my skate board and slammed the opposite guy so hard till my skateboard snapped in half.
"SUNG-MIN! CATCH!" I quickly spun around to see Y/N throwing her skateboard towards my direction.
Quickly grasping it, I used it to smack another guy hard enough for him to fall unconscious.
"Move and I'll kill her!" I faced to my back to see a child, she was being choked and a knife at her throat.