Chapter 50...

Your POV

Today! On March 19!

Dun dun dun!!!

Was like usual. Hehe, Omma wanted to tell me something important. WAIT!!!
Today's a public holiday (lets just say)! Half a day off for everyone! Though, for trainees, just 3-7:30pm is free then we'll have to continue with training.

"Noona!" Joonnie called out to me.
He dashed into my arms, giving me a tight hug and it's dance practice... *pedo smirk*
"Hey Joonnie!" I messed up his hair.
"Hyungs and I would be going out to explore Seoul for a while since some of them were from other parts of Korea." He said.
Before I could reply, someone back hugged me, "Y/N~" he sang
"Hello oppa~" I smiled and hugged his arms.

"Have you heard? Today we'll be out to explore Seoul, wanna join us?" He said with his chin on my head.
"Can't do, I'm spending time with Omma today." I said while he whined, "But I have a bad feeling that something's gonna happen soon~!!!"
I chuckled but he stopped swaying me, "But I'm serious Y/N... I have a bad feeling something's gonna happen to you."
"I'll be alright! Don't worry SeokJin oppa." I assured him.
He hesitated to give in, "F-Fine..."
"Let's start training harder!!!" Min-Jun announced while we quickly started warming up.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Y/N~!! Let's go!" Omma called me.
"Okay! Coming!" I replied her.
"I'll bring you to the car Y/N." SeokJin said following me while the rest were taking a break from vocal classes.

"Are you sure you don't want to join us Jagiya?" SeokJin asked me as we walked out of the building to my mom's car.
"Yeah, actually, I promised omma that I'll follow her home today. She needed to tell me something important." I explained to him.

He looked around, "Alright, tell me when you reach home."
"Are you hiding something, oppa?" I asked him.
Today he has been acting weird... Looking around constantly, spacing out, his body stiffens randomly too.

He held my hand, "(Y/N)... I feel something's not right... I don't know what it is. It's not us. I feel like... Something's going to happen to you."

"It's alright oppa, I'll be alright." I assured him but he shook his head, "No, I'll call the guys that I'm following you home."

"Oppa... No, it's alright!" I gently stopped him from calling the guys.
"(Y/N)..." Our eyes made contact, his hand cupped my cheek.

I could feel his hands trembling, his face full of worry and disturbance.
"I'll be alright. I'll call you once I reach home." I gave him a hug.

Pulling away after awhile, he held my waist, the other hand pushing my hair behind my ear.
"I love you, stay safe okay?" He said while our lips just touching.
"I love you too oppa... I'll call you." I leaned in to kiss him.

We stayed that way for sometime before breaking the kiss to breathe.
"I gotta go... Omma's waiting for me..." I slowly pulled away.
"(Y/N)," he held me by the hand, "Don't forget to call me. Promise me that you'll call me, the very second you reach the door of your house."

Nodding my head, I hugged him again, "I promise."
He gave me a long kiss on my forehead, "I love you."
"I love you too oppa." I slowly pulled away and waved at him while I ran to the car.

Getting in, I waved at him again and he waved back.
"Y/N, I need to tell you something... I'm not sure if it's important to you, but it's something about you." Omma said as she started driving.
"What is it?" I asked her.
As usual, we stopped at the traffic light which was red.

Why does it always stop when we're talking about something?! Oh well... Interesting interesting.

"It's fast... You were just a baby, in my arms... So tiny... Not even 8 months old... Now you're 15 already, going to L.A for training... I'm so proud!" Omma smiled at me.

"I was pre-matured? Like, how?" I looked at her eyes, filled with happiness and sadness at the same time.

"You were seven and a half months old... I was with your father at home till my water bag burst... It was so sudden, we nearly lost-"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

SeokJin's POV

"Guys, I think we should follow Y/N while we head off to walk around Seoul." I said while they looked at me, puzzled.
"Is there something wrong Hyung?" Joonnie asked.
I nodded, "I can feel something bad is going to happen to her."
Yoongi stood beside me, "Let's go then. It's better than to let that feeling pass."
The rest soon agreed and we got up to follow her car which was at the red light... How we got there so fast? BECAUSE WE RAN!!!

As we arrived, suddenly a car crashed violently into the back of her car. Then, her car was pushed forward to be crashed into a upcoming, speeding car from the right side. Crashing into the seat which she sat in.
Too shock to scream, I ran towards her mom's seat since it was less damaged as her's. It was easier for me to reach her as well.

Mrs._____ was bleeding but the damaged caused on Y/N was really serious. I couldn't see her face properly, it was all over in blood.
"Y/N!! WE'LL GET YOU OUT OF HERE! YOU NEED TO STAY WITH US!!" I screamed.
I was soon dragged out by people from the hospital, "I called them Hyung. Now, we need to head to the hospital they're going to bring them to." Namjoon said while Kei came to us panting.
"WHAT THE FREAK HAPPENED?!" He frowned.

He soon saw what happened and pulled us to his car, "Let's go to the hospital."
We got in and we started driving us to the hospital which was a 5 minute drive from the company building.
"Joon! Hwan-Joon! Wake up!" The older brother shook his younger brother anxiously.
"What happened?!" The driver asked us in concern.
"He passed out!" Chul said shaking.

We arrived and NamJoon carried the youngest in bridal style as we dashed into the hospital. At the same time, Y/N and her mom arrived.
"Y/N!!!" I exclaimed and instinctively we followed them to the emergency ward.
Her mom went to another and Kei followed while the rest of us followed Y/N.

They tried to save her as we sat outside but I heard lots of commotion in the room.
Barging in, they all had a sorrowful look, "We... Sorry sir... We can't save her..."

No... No NO NO!!!

I wept and kneeled on the floor, she was on the bed and me beside... On the floor.
"Oh god.. No.. This can't be happening... No No NO NO NO! NO! PLEASE (Y/N) DON'T LEAVE US! STAY WITH US! WE NEED YOU (Y/N)! I NEED YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU PLEASE PLEASE! (Y/N)!" I screamed and wept.

The doctors slowly brought me outside while the others started weeping as well.
"W-We.. Need to go to Mrs.____" NamJoon said between sobs.
We slowly walked towards Mrs.____ ward and sat there crying.
"What happened now?!" Kei shouted, can't blame him...
"Y/N... They couldn't save her..." Jimin choked.

He fell to the ground, crying loudly like all of us.
"What happened to Noona?" The youngest woke up.
Hwan-Chul didn't say anything but cried. NamJoon explained to him, "Noona... ANDWAE!!!" He started to cry.
The brothers wept and hugged each other while we all just sat there, waiting for Y/N's mom to come out and head to her room.

I heard footsteps, running and heading our way, "How's (mom name)?! Where's Y/N?!" Mr.____ panted, anxiousness filled his voice.
"We lost Y/N." I finally got the strength to speak before new sobs formed and tears kept streaming down my face.
He fell to his knees, hands on the ground, "NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!!"

Y/N... Don't go...

Really really sorry that I couldn't make this longer... .__. I hope you... Enjoyed this chapter?