Tuesday... Tons of time skip involved :P (15)

Published: September 12 2015

*NOTE: I have absolutely no idea how I published this chapter as a 'private' chapter and I have no idea HOW to change it. SOOOOO I decided rot re-upload this chapter :3 sorry chingus!!!

Jimin's POV

So, recently he has recovered and besides everyone telling him to stay home on Saturday; but being as stubborn as usual... He surprised us and came over. We were all worried that he may faint or maybe get fever again but he didn't.

Sunday and Mondays were... Just practicing but harder because Tae was just so excited. Little did he know that (Y/N) would be meeting hell...

FLASH BACK

"I think they'll be good friends!!" Taehyung screamed during practice when (Y/N) was still sick... Or I thought he was.

"Taehyung, don't you think these two were... Enemies? Why are you getting us to perform for her?! Why can't you perform for her?!"

"I'll be doing a song after hyungs perform fiction. She loves that song!! Hyung! I want her to feel special!!"

"Firstly, I'm only months older than you, don't call me Hyung. Second, she doesn't need to feel special. Third, can't you think about (Y/N)'s thoughts?!"

He thought for awhile and answered me, "Sigh... She's not what you think she is. I've been waiting for this day since galaxy created me. Why can't you guys be more supportive?! I knew you guys more than (Y/N) and he's the only one supporting me!!"

What?! He supports him?!

"When?!"

"This morning." (Y/N) came in the practice room and without hesitation I brought him into a tight embrace.

"Why... Why are you here?! Jagi! You're still weak! Please rest..."

He pouted and punch me in the abs like FINALLY I GOT ABS!!!

"But if I didn't come I'll be practicing alone in the dance studio at home~"

True, "Who's with you now? Who followed you here?"

"Yoongi Hyung but he's getting a mini lecture by SeokJin by letting me come here."

Just then, the two older hyungs came. "Next time, if you want to practice call us to come to your house. At least your bed and everything you need is there." SeokJin pinch his cheeks.

"Sorry Omma~" he did some weird sound getting a death glare from SeokJin.

"(Y/N)!!!"

"TAE TAE!!!" They screamed and hugged each other like they do everyday.

"(Y/N), you don't hate my crush do you?"

I could see pain in his eyes but he hid it with his usual self.

"Why would I hate someone I don't know?" he fake smiled.

Why (Y/N), why do you lie to make us happy?!

We started dancing and (Y/N) helped us a lot with our dancing.

At the end of the day, Tae hugged him and thanked him. Though I really hope Tae doesn't regret or feel bad for what was about to come... He shouldn't. If I was him, I would've felt happy and maybe this stubborn too.

I still wonder why Namjoon Hyung and the rest believe I'm jamless... .__.

NOW ITS THE DAY...