Our first date...

Your POV

It's been about a week since Jimin asked me to be his girlfriend and I'm not exactly sure when's the best time... I know it sounds stupid but if you're in this situation, it's really hard.

Not only that, SeokJin Oppa has been picking on me. Like pulling pranks or annoying me in ways it gets on my tiny nerves! I'm not even that annoying although I'm from the same Galaxy Alien Species as Taehyung Oppa.

"PIGEONS!!!" Tae and I screamed and just as I was about to reach the window...

BLEK!

I slipped in a stupid alien way that cause everyone to burst out laughing including me.
"Jagi, are you okay?" Jimin asked me as he helped me up.
"Yup. Where's the pigeons?" I asked looking at the window again.
As usual, Tae gets to scare them off again...

"Um... Do you want to go on a simple date with me? Like... Go to the nearby cafe and have a drink? Maybe go to the park and chase pigeons? WITHOUT Taehyung?" Jimin asked shyly,
"OMO... When?"
He looked at me and kissed my fore head,"Later..."
I smiled at him and nodded.

Just as Jimin left, water was poured on me...
"Oh sorry, didn't SEE you there." A sarcastic voice 'apologized'
Sigh, SeokJin again...
"It's alright SOAK JIN." I made a messed up face which didn't made him pissed despite the fact I made fun of his name... It made him sad and yet he... Blushed?! At the same time..?

"WHAT..?! Hyung! Why did you do that for?!" Jimin came and threw his change of clothes for me to change,
"It's alright, it was an accident." I lied.
He sighed and dragged me to the toilet to dry myself.

Coming out in his clothes, he smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist as we arrived at the practice room.

"I'll be back Jagi... My mom's calling me..." Jimin left me alone with SeokJin.

"Stop trying to protect me (Y/N)." SeokJin told me.
"Why? Why are you telling me this?" I asked taking a step back away from him.
He ignored that question, all he said was,
"Stop (Y/N)... It'll make things complicated for me... Just stop."
I pulled his ear gently but fast, "why would it make it complicated? Just tell me goodness..."
He ignored me and Jimin came back,
"Wanna go now? Training will continue after dinner." I nodded and we went.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

SeokJin's POV

I know pouring water on (Y/N) was bad but aegh! It's so messed up!
But what I didn't thought about was when he was wet... I could see his... Curves... Like his body shape was like a girl's!

"WHAT..?! Hyung! Why did you do that for?!" Jimin came and tossed his spare change of clothes for (Y/N).
"It's alright, it was an accident." He lied.

(Y/N), why are you so nice?! Instead of getting rid of these feelings for you, I'm just falling harder for you!

Jimin dragged him to the bathroom to get him dry and I just dried the floor.
I felt bad picking on (Y/N) but at the same time... I realized how patient and nice he was...
WAIT! WHAT AM I SAYING?!

(Y/N) came out in Jimin's clothes which made my blood boil in jealousy...
"I'll be back Jagi... My mom's calling me..." Jimin left the two of us here.

"Stop trying to protect me (Y/N)." I told him,
"Why? Why are you telling me this?" He asked taking a step back away from him.

Because I love you but I need to get rid of these feelings to prevent complications between the three of us...

"Stop (Y/N)... It'll make things complicated for me... Just stop."
He pulled my ear gently but fast, "why would it make it complicated? Just tell me goodness..."
I ignored him and Jimin came back,
"Wanna go now? Training will continue after dinner." He nodded to Jimin and left me alone in the practice room.