Clise (Chapter 27)

Your POV

*NOTE: I'm not EXACTLY sure how each member behaves so just bear with me ^^"  from your stupid author*

Just as I finished taking my shower, there was Clise.
'looks like she's either sleeping or thinking of some dance moves'

And i was right...
In a second, she jumped up and started doing some moves.
'the female Kei'
I thought.

"Oh! Didn't see you there! I was just trying out some moves. It's normal for me to do this." She watched me hang the towel at my bed.
"Are you planning to rest? If so, I can dim the lights." Clise made her music softer.

Shaking my head, I stepped beside her, "It's alright. My mistake for taking bath, now I'm awake. Is it alright if I join you?"

In a second, her face beamed with happiness and passion which I've seen Kei expressing it plenty of times.
"Really?! That's SOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!" She showed me a step and I followed it with ease.
The steps soon gotta harder and complex but we continued anyways.

"You're really what Kish described as," she continued, "Fast learner, passionate dancer, those stuff but I don't understand where the 'noisy, crazy, weird' kid comes in. You're pretty darn opposite. I may be wrong." She took a sip of water while I did the steps again.
"Well, you just gotta know me more then," I smiled, ending the choreography with a b-boy step.

"I never thought of ending it like that; with b-boy. YES!!! We did a 3 minute choreography!" She cheered and dumped her body on the bed.
"Don't worry, I can remember the steps so tomorrow we can rehearse it." I sat on my bed,

'I wonder if she and Kei has something between them. He isn't THAT old anyways, just 6  years older than her if I'm not mistaken.'

"How did you know I was going to worry about that?" She looked at me, shocked and surprised.
Shrugging my shoulders, my head turned towards her, "Well, to sum everything up... You're a lot like Kish. Don't ask me how but... Lots of things in common ya'know? Do you and Kish have... Something going on? You can say it, or not. It doesn't exactly bother me."

"Well... I have a slight crush on him. Other than that, I'm not sure. He started teaching a lot more earlier than me." Clise admitted.
"That doesn't have to do anything with the fact that you have a crush on him. I've known that guy for my whole life. Besides, I'm not surprised that he has a thing for you."

"REALLY?!" She sat up like lightning, "Quite obvious. He never bothered to get a girl friend you know. Oh well, what time are you going for your class? I need to prepare for my audition." Lying down on the bed, I waited for her to reply.
"Tomorrow, there's no class till next week. Mainly to help you and this school is pretty fussy about their students... We'll just sleep in, latest is 1pm. I don't mind being woken up so... Yup, nights." She switched the lights off and.. Just slept like that.

"Nights..." I let darkness covered my sight since I slept near the window.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-OH MY GOD (war of hormone)/-/-/-/-/-/

"No. Go away." I was about to close the window but he quickly swung it up and jumped in pinning me against the wall.

"Then I'll make you mine." He whispered on to my lips.

"OPPA!" I woke up gasping for breath.

Looking around, it was still dark...

'Right... I'm in L.A now...' I remembered as my eyes slowly averted to the window. I could feel the cold sweat, falling from my forehead making me shiver.