Time skip... A LOT (49)

Your POV

Everything was normal, but truth to be told. It seemed more enjoyable than last year, especially with Hwan-Chul and Joonie here.

"JUNGKOOK IS MINE!"

"NO HYUNG! HE IS MINE!"

Sigh... Those two... Joonie and Jimin... They're always fighting over Jungkook... No, they're not 'love rivals'. Joonie just looks up to Jungkook a lot.
Oh yeah, have I mention it yet? It's already in the middle of February, Kei's going to migrate to L.A soon... Same day when I go off there too.
Jimin and I, we've become good friends again. Everything's been better now. SeokJin and I are planning to tell our secret slightly sooner than expected though.

"NOONA WATCH OUT!"

*BANG!*

"OW!!! JIMIN OPPA AH!!!" I groaned in pain while he rubbed his head wincing, "Hwan-Joon ya!!! I'm gonna grab you, you rascal!" He jumped up and started chasing the younger one.
"Are you alright?!" SeokJin ran towards me, rubbing my head gently to ease the pain, "Yup! GASP!! PIGEONS!!!" I screamed but he, SeokJin, pulled me into a hug, spinning me around as he laughed, "You're mine, and pigeons shall wait later." He whispered.
I could feel myself turning bright red and the others started teasing us, "Oooohhh, when are you gonna confess Hyung?" Taehyung sent a wink to him.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Jungkook, Joonnie, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Chullie and Tae chanted.
"ASFKSKSDKDKS,DKSKFKSKFKSKFKLAKAKSKKFKSKSFAFSKAFSAK MY EYES!!!" HoSeok screamed playfully before we even decided to kiss.
Yeah... Chullie gave up his feelings for me and Jimin got over the break up... I kinda feel bad sometimes for hurting them...

"Y/N~ shall we tell them now?" He looked down at me, grinning like a idiot.
"I don't mind~" I hid my face in his chest.
"Actually, we and Y/N have something to confess to everyone." He said and everyone went quiet.
"They've been dating for a month and a half now!" Tae exclaimed happily.
"WHAT?!" Everyone said surprised.
"Why didn't you tell us?!" HoSeok said pouting.
"Because we didn't want people to think Y/N is a player. Especially how fast she got over the break up thingy." Tae explained.

"KISS!!!" Jungkook screamed and suddenly SeokJin crashed his lips onto mine.
"WOAHHHHH!!!" They went crazy, screaming and running everywhere like chickens without heads.
"Why did you have to do that..." I hid my face in his chest.
He wrapped his arms around me, "Because I can't resist it anymore~"
I smiled, "Then you need to have more self control." I gave a quick peck on the lips and ran around with the others, "OH OH!!! MY LIPS!!! AHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and everyone joined me.
"YOU'RE MINE!!!" He shouted chasing me.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Now at the end of the day... Sigh... Jungkook is still getting over the 'confession' thingy... Chullie and Joonnie is now staying with the others though, it's not guaranteed that they'd be in the same group. At least it doesn't matter to any of them, as long as they have a great time training together; they're happy.
"Good night Y/N~!!" Everyone waved as I walked out of the building with SeokJin.
"Good night~!!!" I smiled and we both started walking back to my home since my parents had to stay longer for today.

"Y/N, can you tell me why you decided not to debut?" He asked me as we sat on the bench at the park we've always been to.
"Haven't I told you before?" I frowned, puzzled.
He shrugged, "Maybe. But I might have forgotten.."
"Me too." I shrugged and he laughed.

"The reason being is... Omma wants me to get married, be happy with children. I want to debut in a group but then... So far, at this rate... There's no way I'd debut in a group. So... For the time being, I'll be a trainer... Not only that, once I get married... I can stay at home and take care of the kids. I'm alright if my husband is a celebrity. It doesn't bother me if I have to do the chores by myself. So... That's the reason." I smiled.

Turning to him, his face was bright red, "D-Do you want to be with me forever?"
"Yeah, even if your fangirls may hurt me." I smiled and rested my head on his broad shoulders.
"But... I don't want you hurt." He pulled me into a hug.
Hugging back, I replied, "It's alright..."

We stayed like that for sometime till it was getting late.
"I should bring you home now Y/N~"
I nodded and we slowly walked back together, hand in hand.
"Oppa, your group is called BangTan Sonyeondan... What's going to be your stage name?" I asked him and he answered quickly without hesitation, "Jin. My name but shorter."

"Good night oppa." I hugged him.
"Good night Y/N... Saranghae~"
"Saranghae~" he kissed my forehead.
Once he was no longer in my sight, I closed the door and walked up to my room to sleep... AFTER I CLEAN MAH SELF UP!!! No no no... I'm not going to go up, it's a expression.

Galaxy: CONTINUE MAH CHILD!!!

Now, as I laid on the bed, I slowly drifted off to sleep...

Sorry if this is a really short chapter. Though, the next chapter... Is where the drama... *drum roll*

Begins!!! Yeah... It's getting kinda boring but I really didn't want the time skip to happen so fast. But I still did it anyways.

Enjoy!!! ^^

From: Author-nim