Chapter 28

NOTE: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I have no idea how to name my chapter HAHAHAHAHA *coughs* Sorry ... Anyways, I edited the fanfic's list of contents so... Once the book is over, all the non-chapter 'chapter' are at the end. I was thinking if it may be easier to read all the chapters instead of chapter chapter update chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter update update chapter update chapter chapter. Hehehehehehe... Please forgive me! Please don't hesitate to comment things that I can try to improve!! Luv Ya Readersssssss! >.<

Your POV

The flash back ended as I kept my phone and stitched off the lights in the dance studio.

'Do I enjoy my life now?'

Was my thoughts. I thought about it over and over again... And I couldn't stop.

"Hmf! Oh sorry!" I bumped into someone, but he apologised...

'Who the freak apologises when they're not the one at fault?!' after thinking awhile... 'I do.'

Pushing away my thoughts, I met face to face with the boy. He looked pretty darn skinny though not as skinny like the guys back home. He (he looked pretty mixed, like european and something else.) had dark blue eyes, dark red messy hair, a snap back worn back, the school's Tee though it was baggy like his pants.

"Oh! No I should be sorry!" I apologised.

He studied me for a while, well, he's a head taller than me so I obviously HAVE to look up. "Are you (Y/N)?"

"Huh?" I looked at him blankly. I mean, who wouldn't?! ... Some would I supposed.

He stretched out his hand for a hand shake, "I'm Quin, and you're (Y/N) right?" I shook his hand, "Yeah, let me guess... Kish told everyone about me."

He grinned, "Where are you going? We can talk more if we're going to the same place."

I nodded, "To the second floor, you?"

"Same, I was supposed to meet Drake. That tall dude, pretty tan. Have you meet him? He's currently mentoring me now." We started walking to the elevator which takes like, three minutes at a walking pace.

"Maybe I've seen him, but introduction? Hm... Nope, not yet." I replied.

He made that kind of face when you're like, 'Okay, so you've met him but don't know his name'

"You looked pretty expressionless when you realised that Kish told everyone about you. Is that really normal in your life?" Quinn gave me a curious, questioning look.

Shrugging my shoulders, I remembered how Kei introduced me to the seven guys...

'My very first group of friends which were my age...' It was a very memorial moment in my life, something that tells me I'm still an ordinary kid.

"Yeah, I guess." I admitted.

We kept quiet since, we're in the elevator already. I don't know how is that awkward but it is.

"Hey (Y/N)! I was thinking you would stay up there till dinner!" Kei came to me and ruffled my hair messily. I'm not wearing a wig like I used to but it's just... Yup, the undergarment is the only thing I brought for dancing besides clothes.

"I was planning to, but I decided not." I walked over to the table with Quinn.

"Looks like someone already became friends with (Y/N) before I could!" One teacher came up to us, slapping the back of Quinn, "I'm Drake, nice to know you started talking with Quinn! He's those pretty shy kids who doesn't say much cause he can't pronounce 'R'." He explained while Quinn kept giving him mini death glares.