'PINK' (chapter 24)

- POV

"Good night (Y/N)!" The boy said to you.

"Nights." You went to your room with caution.

Looking at the window, you realized that your desperate classmate really DID unlock your window from the outside.
Groaning in frustration, you grabbed your pad lock to lock the window.

"Finally. At least he doesn't know I'm flying off tomorrow night." You sighed and got ready to bathe.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/PEANUTS-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

While you were doing those...

Jungkook closed the door gently behind him.
I should tell Taehyung hyung about this... Or should I tell Jimin hyung?
After thinking,
But Jimin hyung's gonna break up with her, still... They're gonna be best friends, if the best happens...
He started texting,

Hyung, before you freak out... Hwan Chul broke in (Y/N)'s room and almost harassed her but I managed to bring her out of the room before he did so.
I just felt like I should tell you this just in case, in the future, he might try to lie to you about this.

Just as his fingers were ready to tap the 'send' button, SeokJin came to his mind.
On second thoughts... Maybe SeokJin hyung should be the one to know about this...

He copied and pasted the whole message, sending it to SeokJin who replied seconds later.

SeokJin: HE DID WHAT?!

JK: He nearly did.

SeokJin: You're staying over right?

Jk: yes hyung.

SeokJin: I'm coming over. Don't tell (Y/N), I want to surprise her since she's flying off tomorrow night right?

Jk: she is?!

SeokJin: yeah, just as you left, the guys and I asked Kei. He said they're flying off tomorrow night.

Jk: Maybe she wants to tell me tomorrow?

SeokJin: seems like it. anyways, I'll call you when I'm at the door.

Jk: don't you have the key?

SeokJin: ... Right...

Jk: HAHAHAHAHA HYUNG FORGOT HE HAD THE KEY!!!

SeokJin: Hahahahaha. As if I did. I'm going to pack. See you at the door.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/COOKIES-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Coming out of the shower, you did some scanning through your stuff.

- 10 shirts
- 10 pants
- 5 hoodies
- that dancing thingy
- head phones + ear phones
- Phone
- adapter
- Power Bank
- Cables
- Socks
- Under garments
- PJs
- Passport

'DONE!'

You exclaimed falling back to the bed.
Just then, there was a knock on the door. You jumped out from the bed with a queasy (IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL IT?!) feeling in your stomach. Getting up fast, you got your training sword (Let's just say you knew some martial arts... But couldn't defend yourself HAHAHAHAHAHAH) (makes you awesome-r by x10) and swung the door open.
The face you never expected to see, SeokJin.

In his hand was holding a  paper bag and behind him was Jungkook.
"Wanted to surprise you dongseang. He wanted to stay over night before you go tomorrow night. I'll leave both of you alone." He gave you a wink, quickly closing the door just as you opened yout mouth to say anything.

"Hi (Y/N)..." He looked away blushing.
For an unknown reason, you felt yourself blushing too. Somehow you realized... Your feelings for your boyfriend was fading.
"Hi... Come in! Don't just stand there!" You smiled, stepping away for him to come in.

You never had feelings so strong before, it kinda frightened and worried you. Yet, you felt happy just by being around him.
"Well.. Jungkook told me what happened... I guess he was pretty angry and just wanted to share with someone. Especially since you were part of it." He explained sitting on your big bean bag.

"I didn't expect that... You guys would be so concerned about me..." You looked down feeling red.
"Of course," he continued, "you're like a sister to us! Well... Maybe except for Jimin and..." He mumbled 'I'
"And?" You tilted your head to the side.

"I..." He looked away with his hand in fist, covering his mouth.
Your face got redder and the room went really quiet. It wasn't a awkward silence but it was comfortable.

Just then, both of you made eye contact for a long time.

"Oh right. I wanted to give this to you before you go. It's not a birthday gift but... I thought you'd like it." He passed you the paper bag.

You looked inside and you couldn't help but smile. Those were the hoodies you wanted, especially the donut hoodie. (Just imagine those hoodies in the picture were the ones you wanted okay? :] )
"I wasn't sure of your size, so I got a big size... I wanted you to keep them till... You grow older..." He turned red, having the urge to look away but couldn't. SeokJin wanted to see your face when looking at the hoodies.

"I love this best besides the donut hoodie because it reminds me of... You..." Your face turned bright red when showing him the hoodie with the word, 'PINK'.

"I'm really glad that you love those... I was thinking of giving those for your birthday but then... I had a better gift for you." He helped you to fold the hoodies which were REALLY big. But what can you say? You loved big hoodies.

"Thank you for the hoodies oppa... Thank you for taking care of me too." You showed him a big smile and kept the hoodies aside.

"It's no biggie. You've given me so much already." SeokJin looked at you in the eye.
You saw his eyes, filled with love and happiness but yet there was a hint of sadness as well.
"No, how is that so?" You tried to remember all the times when you helped him, but those weren't much than him helping you.

For saving me, giving me a reason not to jump off the building, for walking into my life and for reminding me that it'll be impossible to find someone so kind like you. Without you, who knows how boring my life may be, even as a trainee.

Was what he wanted to say, but he was waiting for the right moment to tell you that.
"Not telling you yet." He smirked.

"Ya! Tell me! Please or tonight I won't be able to sleep!" You did some poked his cheek and pouted.

Suddenly, he wrapped you in a warm embrace.
"Stay quiet... I want to do this before you fly off for two weeks." He whispered.
"Why?" You blushed.
"Because... By the time you come back, you might need a few days to rest and once you start training it'll be Christmas season. We'll all be out doors playing with each other as eight, or your parents and you will be spending time together. It'll be a long time till next year I'll find them to hug you like this unless..." He stopped there.

"What?" You whispered.
"Nothing. Let's stay like this..." He brought your body closer to his.

"Go and sleep... I'll place you back on your bed soon..." He said hearing you yawn.
You nodded and drifted off into sleep...