Chapter 12: Forgive Me, I Love You So Much. && The Accident

Start from the beginning

The whole car ride to the beach was silent. Once we arrived at the beach, she ran to find a spot leaving me to un pack the car and bring everything on the beach. 

She was tanning, and when she's tanning she does not like to be bothered. 

''Um, Talia'' I said while trying not to bother her. ''Can I show you something?''

She looked up at me and nodded her head. She then got up and started to follow me. I have been planning this forever, I kept saying over and over again in my head. 

I started to write things in the sand. She looked at me confused, but when I finished she had a different facial expression. Written in the sand was a little message that I wrote, that said ''Talia I love you so much, and I never want to lose you'' She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. 

I told her to wait as I was going to go and get her something. When I returned back she had that ''What were you doing?'' Look on her face. I laughed and then told her that I needed her to close her eyes, as I put something on her. 

I slowly lifted up her hair as I put the necklace on. I told her to open her eyes, and as she did, she looked at the necklace that had a letter '' K'' on it. 

She looked at me and smiled. I was glad to see her smiling since the whole day she's been grumpy. ''I love you so much Kian!'' She said while hugging me. ''I'm so sorry for being a total whine bag today'' 

''It's okay, no matter what I'm still going to love you even if you act like an arse. We all have those moments so I don't mind''

She looked at me and laughed. I tried my best being a great boyfriend to her, because she was basically all I cared about. 

We spent our whole day at the beach untill it was supper time which I wanted to go and bring her out to this resturant at the beach that just opened. It was pretty fancy so before we went in we changed and dressed quite elegant. 

''Ladies first'' I said while opening the door for Talia. She looked beautiful like always. She was dressed in a black tight dress, with tan high heels, and her hair was up in a braided sock bun. She was breath taking. 

Once we were seated I could tell that she was excited. She had a smileon her face  the whole time we were there. 

''I don't  understand  why you did this for me Kian, but thank you.'' She said while smiling

I looked at her, like she was crazy. ''I will do anything for you, I love you so much.''

Her eyes started to get watery, but I told her not to cry. I didn't want her to be sad. 

''I have never told you this before, but you mean so much to me'' She said while leaning in to kiss me, but our kiss was interupted when my phone went off. I looked at the caller id and it was Connor. 

I apoligzed to Talia for totally messing everything up. I answered the phone, trying to stay calm. 

''Hey Con Da Bon'' I said while smiling which he couldn't see since we were on the phone. 

I couldn't hear him clearly but I knew that he was panicking. ''Kian!'' Connor screamed while taking deep breaths in and out. I looked at Talia who looked scared. She told me to give her the phone so that she could try to talk to Connor. I slowly handed it to her, while shaking. 

''Hey Connor'' She said while her voice started trembling. 

She kept talking on the phone with Connor, it felt like hours but it was really only 6 minutes. 

She looked at me while on the phone with Connor, and her facial expression changed from happy to scared. She turned pale, as she started to cry and hang up the phone.

''What's wrong!'' I said while trying to calm her down. 

''Paris.. Paris got into a car accident, and Connor said that she's injured really bad, she's bleeding to death'' She said while crying more.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Was this a sick joke that they were playing on me, or was this actually happening? I'm still waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out and say that I'm being Punk'd. 

By the look of how Talia was reacting towards it, I could tell that she wasn't playing around. 

How could this be? How could a beautiful vacation turn into a horrible nightmare?

A/N- 

hello everyone, yeah.. so I updated early since I didn't feel like doing it over vacation since I have soccer evaluations and I'm going to be with my grandma this week so I hope y'all don't mind.So I will just say that in the next chapter Tal and Kian will be going to the hospital to visit Paris, and we will see if she makes it alive or not. Please comment, or vote, what ever floats your boat.  (haha that rhymed) Um, yeah so thanks for reading I love you all!(: