Moving. Chapter 1.

Will be updated regularly, drop me any questions on twitter @fiveaussiboys enjoy! Also, this fanfic is for my best friend @TashWilliams15 (although it will be pretty open-minded) go follow her!

______________________________________________________________________

I woke up way too early this morning. It must have been 4am when I realised that no matter how hard I tried to go back to sleep, it just wasn't going to happen. I now feel like utter rubbish, I can tell this is going to be a long day.

I sat in my living room, which was full of my brother's toys and just general stuff, whilst I sipped my scolding hot cup of tea. I didn't even want to put the television on because the slightest noise would pierce my ears, that's how tired I am. My older brother's girlfriend's dog jumped up onto the sofa and took a seat on my lap, almost as if he knew how crap I was feeling.

''You feeling the same today, Pepper?'' I asked him, like I was expecting a reply. Which obviously didn't happen. ''I thought so.''

I didn't take me long to realise that I was in my own in the house. I remembered that my mum had gone out and slept at my auntie's house, my older brother, Matt, was at his girlfriend's house and my younger brother was at my dad's. I really like being alone in the house sometimes, I needed it today though. I wasn't prepared for any conversation, not yet anyway.

''Natasha? Wake up!'' I was startled as I was rudely awoke by Matt. ''You've been asleep for ages!''

What? Oh god, I must have fallen asleep on the sofa.  ''Ugh, you could have woken me up a bit nicer.''

''I'm your brother, I can't simply wake you up nicely. It's my job to annoy you.''

''Thanks. What's the problem? Why wouldn't you let me sleep?''

''We all need to talk to you, Tash.''

I realised that my mum, dad, both brothers, my brother's girlfriend, my mum and my bestfriend Rebecca was here. What the hell?

''You know how you said you always wanted to move to Australia?'' My mum said.

''Uh, yeah.'' I replied.

''Well, it's happening.''

 _____________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS:)

-@fiveaussiboys