I trust you

Stiles and I ran through the woods trying to find Scott but Scott ended up finding us. He ran into me and grabbed my arms to keep us from falling. "Scott, I think we found something." Stiles nodded as Scott wiped at his shirt. "Yeah so did I." I followed behind Stiles as he lead us to the coyote den. "It's a coyote den." Scott crawling inside of it and shook his head. "Werecoyote," 

        I nodded. "Werecoyo- wait what? What do you mean?" Stiles walked, well more waddled over with a small jacket like thing in his hand. "You see this? This is Malia's. Remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo." I glanced at it and furrowed my brows. "What picture?" Stiles shook his head and turned to Scott. "One we saw at Tate's house." Scott grabbed the jacket and shook his head. "We shouldn't be here. She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home. Our scent's going to be everywhere."

      I crawled out and we all stood up. "Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Scott shrugged slightly and glanced at Stiles. "Maybe. But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." I sighed and glanced between Scott and Stiles. "Your doors are still open." Scott nodded and glanced over at me. "If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help. This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss's league.'

      Stiles nodded and looked at Scott. "And more in my dad's." As he said that he pulled out his phone and dialed his dad's number then walking away. "So how's that going?" Scott's voice made me turn and raise an eyebrow. "What?"

        "You and Stiles. How is that going?" I let out light laugh and looked up at him. "You know that's exactly what Allison asked. But we're doing good, great." Scott nodded and turned to me. "You're happy?" My eyes went over to Stiles who was still on the phone, waving his hands around as he spoke and glanced back at Scott, nodding.

        "Yeah, yeah I am." Scott nodded and patted my shoulder. "Good." Stiles came back with a straight face. "Alright, my dad's on his way and he's only bringing a few deputies. So your dad shouldn't be with them." My jaw clenched at the mention of my dad but nodded.

       "Good. Don't need him being here anyways." Stiles turned to me confused. "Hey come here." Scott turned and glanced towards Stiles' jeep. "I'll sit in the jeep."

        He walked away and Stiles pulled me back a bit. "Hey, you okay?" His hands held onto mine and I nodded. "I'm fine Stiles." Of course that was a lie. Any mention of my dad was sure to make me one of the maddest people on the planet. "No you're not. You know don't you. Why your dad left." I lifted my head and looked at him confused. 

           "You know why?" He nodded and licked his lips. "Yeah, your mom called my dad after it happened. I heard it, just like most things." Without answering him I just stepped forward and wrapped my arms around him. "You're alright." I nodded and pulled back when I saw the flashing lights shining off of the trees. 

          Scott was the one that had to explain the werecoyote being Malia while Stiles stood next to me. He kept his hand in mine as I put my head on his arm. Staying up late every night and waking up early for school had never been a talent of mine. Also didn't help now that during the day and into the night we were forced to run around and figure out all of this supernatural stuff. 

          "You're sure it was her?" The boys went into a very detailed explanation of the reason as to why it's most likely Malia and it made sense. At least to somebody that has been drowned in the supernatural world for about two years now. But to Stilinski it probably just sounded like jibber jabber. "That makes sense." Stiles and I let out a sigh. "In a Chinese folktale. Guys, this is this is insane."