burn peter

"Crammed in the back-seat of Stiles jeep after seeing one of my friends nearly bleed out on the field, is under so many things I would rather be doing right now." That's exactly where I was. Crammed in the back-seat of Stiles jeep. My dress was covered in dirt and Lydia's blood but you could see the red mixed in with the black.

"Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." I rolled my eyes and caught Stiles' in the front mirror. He looked nearly as pissed as I was. "Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart." Peter nodded. "Actually she's a female. It'll be two times a month."

"Fan-freaking-tastic" Peter let out a laugh and I groaned. "You know I really like you Jayla. You've got a.. fire. It could get you a long way." Once again I rolled my eyes and scooted farther back in my seat. "Well I don't particularly like you so don't talk to me." He laughed creepily and I shivered.

Peter gave Stiles directions on where to go and we ended up in some parking lot. Peter made us walk next to him so we wouldn't run but he would be faster than us anyways. We got to a car and he started unlocking a car. "Who's car is this?"

"My nurse's." Stiles nodded. " What happened to your n - Oh, my God!" I turned to Stiles and he put an arm around me. Peter was pulling something out of the back and the dead body of his nurse was laying there with it. He shut the trunk and I moved away from Stiles to look at Peter. "I got better." He put the box like thing down and pulled out a computer.

"Good luck getting a signal down here. Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?" Peter glared at Stiles as he leaned over it. "Turn it on. Get connected."

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here. Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them." Peter turned to me. "Do you know his username and password?" I shook my head. "No. No I don't." He glared at me. "You know both of them."

"No, I don't."

"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying." Stiles stepped in front of me. "Dude, I swear to God -" Peter stepped towards him and as if on instinct Stiles stepped back. "I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you."

I looked at Peter from behind Stiles. "Wait. What happens when you find Derek." Peter shook his head and pushed Stiles down. "Don't think, Stiles. Type." I clenched my jaw and pulled the computer way. "He's not gonna help you." Peter looked at me. "Oh, he will. Because it'll save Allison. And you will, because it will save Scott. Your brother whom you know so well, you even have his username and password."

I grumbled and started typing in his username. "His username is 'Allison'?" I rolled my eyes and Stiles leaned over my shoulder as I typed in his password. "His password is also 'Allison'?" Stiles stood up and looked at Peter. "Still want him in your pack?"

"Wait that's where they're keeping him? At his own house?" Peter shook his head at me. "Not at it. Under it. I know exactly where that is. And I'm not the only one." Peter held out his hand. "Give me your keys." Stiles gave him his keys. "Careful. She grinds in second. So you're not gonna kill me? Oh God." Peter crumpled his key in his hand and dropped the key back into Stiles' hand. "Don't you understand yet? I'm not the bad guy here."

"You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, and you're not the bad guy here?" I nodded and pointed at Stiles. "Yeah h-he's got a point." Peter smiled and I backed up slighty. I like you, guys. Since you've helped me, I'm going to give you something in return. Do you want the bite?" Stiles looked confused and my face dropped. "What?"