Reese's. I want Reese's

Whistle. All I've heard for the past hour and half was the damn whistle. For some reason Coach thought it was the best idea to blow the whistle whenever he needed to catch somebody's attention. Which of course was the reason about half the people on this bus had a headache. One of those people including me. The pain in my side was killing me and on top of that my head was pounding. "Yo, Scotty. Hey, yo, Scotty? Still with me?" I turned to face the boys behind me as they talked and sighed.

           "It was Anachronism." Stiles nodded at me as Scott answered with the correct definition. It's going to take a while for me to get used to Scott being caught up. It's been about a week since Isaac moved in with us. Scott and I cleared out the extra room across the hall from mine and the bed we had in there from the nights our mom and dad got into fights was still there and neatly made so he's been staying in there. We hit a bump on the road and I hit my head on my window, causing me to groan.

          "You okay Jay?" Stiles looked at me as I nodded. "Yeah I hit my head." He nodded tightly and sat back. I sighed as Isaac glanced back at me. We still hadn't talk about what happened the night he moved in and it probably would be a while before it was brought up. "Okay, next word. Um, Darach. Darach, it's a noun." I turned around quickly to look at Stiles and he sighed. "We have to talk about this at some point."

         I sighed and nodded. "Yeah but not now." Scott groaned from next to Stiles and I glanced at him. A sharp pain went through my side and I winced, curling down in the seat, holding my side. "Oh, buddy, you okay? We shouldn't have come. I knew it. We shouldn't have come." Scott shook his head as I slowly sat up. "We had to. There's safety in numbers." I held onto my side as they talked behind me and I caught a shadow cast over me, causing me to look up. "Isaac?" He gestured to the seat next to me and I nodded weakly.

           He sat next to me and I whimpered, the pain in my side not subsiding. "Are you hurt?" I shook my head and lifted my shirt to look where the ache was. "No, see." Isaac glanced at my stomach and nodded. "But it hurts." My lips pursed as I nodded. "Yeah, a lot. But I have no idea why." Isaac shifted in the seat as he held out his hand. "Here. Let me see." I glanced up at him before nodding slightly and putting my hand in his.

           He placed his other hand over mine and my eyes stayed on our hands as his veins turned black. A grunt left his lips which made me pull my hand away. "There. Better, you don't have to take all of it." He gazed down at me and nodded, before shrugging. "Maybe, but I don't like when you're in pain." I lifted my head and a slight smile slid onto my face. "Why?" He shrugged slightly with a slight grin on his face. "I told you the other night." I tugged my lips between my teeth and nodded. "Right, right, look Isaac, I-" He shook his head and glanced down at me. "Jayla. It's okay." I shook my head and sighed, grabbing his hand.

          "Okay, well I'm gonna take a nap and you're going to be my pillow okay?" He nodded and slid down slightly so there wasn't that much of a difference between our heights. My head slumped against his arm and I closed my eyes to try and get some sleep, seeing how the amount of sleep I got within the last twenty-four hours. Isaac's had squeezed mine as I fell asleep.

          That god damn whistle. The singular noise that woke me up. My eyes shot open and Isaac was still next to me which cause me to smile. "What happened? Why did we stop?" Isaac glanced down at me. "There's a jackknifed tractor a few Miles ahead. We might miss the meet." I groaned and nodded. "Of course there is. Can we move across from Scott and Stiles?" He turned to the empty seat across the aisle and nodded, moving there quickly. Slowly, I moved to the seat and turned to face Stiles. "Is Scott okay?"

           Stiles' shoulders moved up and down as he glanced at me. "I don't know. Hey Scott let me see." Scott shook his head and swatted Stiles' hands away. "Scott, just let me see." Scott reluctantly let Stiles lift up his shirt and I frowned, seeing the claw marks across Scott's side. To calm myself I had to turn the opposite way and faced Isaac. He patted my leg and I smiled lightly. "I have to go back to Boyd okay?" I nodded as he got up and went back to his regular seat.