We're killing them?

Argent's house is a place we've been going to for a long time now. Sure I was still getting used to the new layout of the house that they had bought but it was growing on me. As of right now I was following behind Stiles who was behind Allison and her dad. As we walked through the door of the house Chris turned to Allison with a serious look written on his face. "The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role i haven't exactly lived up to lately." Allison shook her head as she watched her father.

        "But she took Scott and Jayla's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence." Stiles glanced at me as he nodded. "Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me." On the drive to get to Allison and her dad, Stiles had told me about him finding Argent spray painted in red paint on the elevator doors and how that was the biggest clue we've gotten towards Chris being the next to be taken. 

        "I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us." Stiles sighed and rubbed his eyes with one hand. "Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away." Chris stopped putting his stuff away and turned to Stiles. "Stiles, don't give up hope." Stiles' eyes fell to the ground as he frowned deeply. "They could already be dead."

       My head and mouth moved before I even had a chance to think of it. "No. I refuse to believe that. If anything she's still playing. Moving her pieces into place before she commits the last sacrifice, which seems to be the most important." Chris nodded as he glanced at me. "And you're one of them." Allison was looking at Chris, causing him to sigh. "Then let's not wait around to see the next move. Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right?"

        He put a map over his desk as he shone a light on it, showing symbols all over. Stiles stood silently by the door and I turned to him. Stiles, we're going to need your help. We need to find them." Stiles bit his nail as he stepped up next to me. "You seriously want to go after her? I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?" Chris reached under the desk and pulled out a gun. 

             "I'm carrying a .45. Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now, and that is to find your mom and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need both of you."

            Stiles sighed and nodded. "Where do we start?" Chris pulled out the light again and held it over the map. "The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current, so there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank." I furrowed my brows as I glanced over the map "Wait, would she use the same place twice? Chris shrugged slightly as he looked up at me. "Only if she didn't succeed the first time."

          "Well Scott's boss, Deaton. Scott and Stilinski rescued him. He was her only failure, that has to mean something, right?" They all glanced at each other until Stiles sighed. "That's just one place so far. We're gonna need a lot more help." Allison let out a slight gasp as she looked at me. "What about Lydia?" Chris looked at Allison with confusion on his face. "Lydia? What can she do?" Stiles stood with a hand on his hip and the other in the air, "Uh, Lydia's got sort of a talent. She somehow ended up finding a couple of the bodies, um, without actually looking for them." Chris turned his attention to Stiles. "What is she? Psychic?"