lost and found

"Wait Stiles what do you mean Lydia's missing?" Stiles had called me a minute ago frantic. Telling me Lydia had ran out of the hospital. Missing with no clothes on. "I mean missing. They don't know where she is. Get to the hospital, Scott and I are going to go try and find her. I know you're worried about her." Sighing and running a hand through my hair, I nodded.

"Of course I'm worried about her Stiles. She got bit and didn't get turned or die. That is worth worrying about." A sigh was heard on the other side and he was probably really irritated right now. "I'm sorry. Yeah, I-I'll be right there. Don't go looking for her til I get there."

"Got it. We won't." I nodded even though he couldn't see me. "Okay thank you, I'll be right there." The line went dead and I slid on my sneakers before running out of the house, grabbing my skateboard and heading to the hospital. It took about fifteen minutes but I saw Stiles' jeep in the parking lot. "I'm here. I'm here."

Scott looked at my board as he got out, allowing me to get in. "Why did you take the board? Your bike would've been quicker." When I sat in the seat I sat forward and nodded. "Yes but my bike wouldn't fit in the backseat of Stiles' jeep." He sighed and nodded, getting in again. "Okay, so Stiles you got it?" Stiles nodded and held up a hospital gown.

"You're gonna track her by scent?" He nodded. "Yeah, we have to find her before the cops." Stiles started the jeep and we both jumped, seeing Allison standing in front of the jeep when the lights turned on. "What are you doing here? Somebody's going to see us." She shrugged and climbed in over Scott and I pushed myself over behind Stiles so she could fit.

"I don't care. We need to find her before they do." Scott nodded and I looked at Stiles, who was looking at me in the mirror in the front of the jeep. He smiled lightly at me and let out a shaky breath. Frowning, I sat forward and looked at him. "Hey, are you okay?" He nodded slightly. "Yeah. I'm fine. You? I haven't seen you much since you were let out of the hospital."

"That's because you've been here since Friday. But I'm fine. My thigh is almost completely healed. Still sore when I walk sometimes, not always, but other than that, I'm fine." He nodded and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. "Hey, Stiles, we're going to find her. Scott, will find her." He nodded and Scott turned to face us. "Okay let's go." Stiles nodded and pulled out of the hospital parking lot.

"Okay, Allison. When they find Lydia, are they planning on killing her?" She just shrugged when she looked at me. "I don't know. All they tell me is, "We'll talk after Kate's funeral, when the others get here." But I don't know who the others are. They won't tell me." I nodded and sighed, Lydia could be seriously hurt right now and her parents are no help. "Well your family needs to work on it's communication issues."

Stiles looked at Scott quickly. "Scott are we going the right way?" His head was out the window and I watched him. "Take the next right." Stiles turned onto the next right and then kept following Scott's directions until we ended up at the worst places I could ever possibly go back to. The Hale house. We went into the clearing and everything flashed through my mind again. Everything the alpha ever did to us. The horrible, red eyes. All I remember from this night was being shot and Peter smashing through the front of the house.

I stumbled back and nearly fell over but Scott grabbed my arms, keeping me up. "You okay?" I nodded slightly and wiped my face, clearing my face of any tears that had started to form. No more tears. No more crying. No more being weak. I'm not weak. Strong. I'm strong. But those eyes. They've been giving me nightmares every night since the night at the school. Of course I never wanted to bother Scott or Stiles with it so I never told them.