raving

Detention later that day was not something I was looking forward to. I grabbed onto Scott's arm as we went into the library after school, he was still mad at Jackson for what had happened earlier that day. We walked in the room and I guided him over to the table farthest away from Jackson and when Harris tried to make us sit closer I explained why they couldn't. He nodded and looked at the seven of us. "I'm gonna kill him." Stiles rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No, you're not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him." I nodded and Scott shook his head. "No. You were right, let's kill him."

         I bit my lip and glanced at Jackson. "Scott." He looked at me and nodded. "Sorry." My head shook up and down as Stiles leaned onto the table. "Hey. What if it's Matt? I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?" I nodded. "Yeah. He's right, it's possible." Scott nodded his head slowly at the idea. "Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing." Stiles nodded and hit the desk. "Exactly! He's trying to throw suspicion off himself." 

 "So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's hunters, and the mechanic working on your jeep?" Stiles nodded at me. "Yes!" Scott stared at his best friend with a confused face. "Why?" Stiles bit his lip and squinted his eyes at Matt. "Because - he's evil." Scott shook his head. "You just don't like him." Stiles nodded and pointed his hand at him. "The guy - Bugs me. I don't know what it is. Just look at his face." I glanced over at Matt as he held out a bag of chips to Jackson. Scott snapped his fingers in front of our faces. "Any other theories?"

       "Gerard? I heard Chris talking about the fact that the kanima had walked around him and Gerard didn't even flinch." Scott and Stiles looked at me and shook their heads. "I doubt it." I sighed and nodded. "Yeah yeah." Jackson stood up quickly and Harris of course questioned him. He ran out of the room and Harris stood up. "No one leaves their seats." 

       The second Harris left the room the boys and I ran over to Erica's table. "Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died."

-------------------------

           "What's he doing here?" Derek walked into the animal clinic with Isaac behind him, Scott was surprised to see him tagging along with Derek and by that one simple sentence, didn't seem very pleased by him being there. "I need him."  Scott rolled his eyes. "I don't trust him." Isaac walked through the gate and picked at his thumb nail as he spoke. "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." Derek glared at the two beta werewolves in front of him and then his eyes landed on me.

        " You know what? And Derek really doesn't care. Now where's the vet? Is he gonna help us or not?" Deaton came from the back room and glanced at the four of us. I was on the right side of Isaac, who was on Derek's right side who was to the left of Scott. "That depends. Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?" 

      "Kill him."

       "Save him."

        Scott and Derek spoke at the same time and I sighed. "Save him. We're going to be saving him." Deaton nodded and lead us to the back room. He put stuff on the metal table and I stood next to Isaac who leaned down, putting his elbows on the table. He went to grab a bottle but my hand shot out and grabbed his wrist. "Don't touch stuff." He nodded and looked up at Deaton. "So. What are you? Some kind of witch?" 

      Deaton looked at Isaac and shook his head seriously. "No. I'm a veterinarian." Isaac mouthed an 'o' and nodded. "Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin." I sighed and Derek crossed his arms. "We're open to suggestions." I rolled my eyes. This guys ego was literally starting to suffocate me. If I have to spend any extra time with him than needed. Isaac accidentally bumped into me, snapping me out of my mind. "What about an effective offense?" I nodded as Derek sighed. "We already tried. I nearly took its head off. And Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up."