An Unexpected Surprise and a Surprise for Niall

Börja om från början

"Well, that's very unfor-" Simon started, but I immediately interrupted him.

"I'll watch her." I said quickly.

"What?" Niall asked in confusion.

"I'll watch her. I'll go on tour and watch her when your doing interviews or on stage." I suggested.

"Thank you, but I can't do that to you. You probably have better things to do." Niall replied.

"Actually, I don't have anything else better to do. I've been moping around these past three years, it's time I do something with my life." I told him.

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Absolutely." I replied.

"Cool. When do we start?" Niall asked as the doorbell rang.

"I would get that if I were you." Simon told him.

Niall just gave us a look of confusion before getting up to go answer the door, with Simon and I following behind him.

"Wait, why am I answering the door?" Niall asked right before he answered the door.

"Would you just answer the door already?" I said quickly in excitement.

"Alright, alright, I'm answering it." Niall said before swinging the door open, to reveal the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

Once Niall opened the door all the way, his eyes went wide.

"No way." He mumbled.

"Niall, how's it going? It' s been quite some time." Louis said with a huge smile on his face.

Niall didn't even respond with words. He gave Louis the biggest hug possible. To be honest I think that both of them were crying. Hard.

"That's so adorable." I whispered to Simon.

"I know. Let's give them some privacy." Simon told me as he led me to the kitchen.

When we walked in, Mrs. Horan was sitting at the kitchen table with Amanda, helping her eat her lunch.

"Simon, is that you?" Mrs. Horan asked when looking up.

"Yes it is. How are you?" He said as we went over to give her a hug.

"I'm good, and yourself?" She replied.

"I'm doing well." Simon told her.

"What are you doing here?" Mrs. Horan asked.

I honestly can't believe that I met Niall Horan and his mother in he same day.

"Well, originally I came to ask you if you knew where Niall was hiding out, but I already figured that out." Simon told her.

"You must have needed to ask him something very important if you came all the way out to Ireland." Mrs. Horan replied.

"Yes, I did." Simon said.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did you need to ask him?" Mrs. Horan asked.

I like how they're talking as if I am not even in the room.

"I think he should be the one to tell you." Simon told her, as he shot his eyes over to Amanda, as if saying to her 'not in front of the child.'

"Okay." She replied before finally looking my way. "And who is this young lady?"

"This is Ariel Jones. She is a fan of One Direction." Simon told her.

"Oh. You must have been very excited to meet my son then." Mrs. Horan said.

"Yes, I was very excited." I replied.

Simon opened his mouth to say something, but Niall and Louis came walking into the kitchen laughing.

"Mom, look who's here." Niall said happily.

"Is that Louis Tomlinson?" She asked in disbelief.

"In the flesh." Louis replied.

Mrs. Horan immediately ran over to him and hugged him while tears rolled down his cheek.

"I've missed you." Mrs. Horan said as she pulled away from the hug, wiping her eyes.

"I've missed you too." Louis replied.

"Lou, there's someone important I need you to meet." Niall said with all seriousness.

"Woah Niall. This person must be important if you're acting all serious." Louis said with a slight smile on his face. I have a feeling that he's thinking a totally different thought.

"Amanda, honey, can you please come over here. Daddy has someone for you to meet." Niall called out to his daughter who was siting at the table, minding her own business.

"Daddy?" Louis questioned in confusion.

"Coming daddy." She called out as she jumped off the chair and ran to her dad.

As soon as Niall picked up Amanda, Louis immediately went pale.

"Louis, this is my daughter ,Amanda. Amanda this is one of daddy's best friends, Louis Tomlinson." Niall introduced.

"Hi," Amanda said sweetly as she waved at Louis.

"Hi," Louis replied, still very pale.

"Why don't you go finish your lunch and go start packing a bag okay." Niall said as he put his daughter down.

"Why am I packing a bag?" Amanda questioned.

"Because you and I are going on a trip." Niall said with a slight smile, which caused his daughter to smile from ear to ear.

"Yay!" She yelled as she ran up to her room.

"I guess she's not finishing her lunch." I said as I watched her run out of the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

how are you guys liking the book so far.

hopefully you like it.

don't forget to comment and vote!

thanks!