6

-------

It's finally weekend and you couldn't wait to see your mom again. Just the thought of sleeping in your bown bed without sharing a room with Taehyung made you happy.

You closed your dormroom and went to the bus stop.

Jungkook ran after you. "Mia!" He shouts as you turned around.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" You asked with a concerned face.

"I-I'm going to miss-" He said out of breath.

"Talk slowly Jungkook. What did you say?" You giggled at his cute behavior.

He took a deep breath "I wanted to say that... I'm going to miss you." He then placed a kiss on your cheek.

"W..why? Jungkook, it's just for 2 days. And it's not that were never gonna see each other again." You said a bit flustered and shocked of his sudden action.

"But I'm gonna miss you too Jungkook." You said blushing.

Meanwhile the bus arrived and the two of you got inside.

"Why doesn't Taehyung go home in the weekends?" You asked him as you sat in the bus.

"Are you sure you wanna know?"

"Well yeah." you said.

"I've known him ever since we were little and Taehyung was very cheerful in every way." Jungkook started as you were actually surprised to hear that this cold and arrogant roommate of yours was actually a very cheerful kid. "However, ever since the company of his father started having succes his parents would always let Taehyung stay with me at my house because they are very busy at work. He can't go home because there is no one there. It's very hard for Tae to talk about it since his parents are always at their company and he feels like they love the company more than him."

"That's really sad, I'm actually feeling bad for him." You said looking down.

The bus arrived at your house and you waved at Jungkook. "Bye, see you next week."

You knocked on the door. Your mom opened the door and you immediately gave her a big hug.

"Mom! I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. Come in, it's cold outside."

You came in and smelled the familiar scent of home.