3

------

"hey! your sitting on my place!" He said brutal.

You turned around and saw the face of that familiar voice.

It was him again, Kim Taehyung.

"Yah! Are you deaf? Move aside" he yelled.

You heard the girls giggling at the back.

"V, how could you be so rude? She's new here and doesn't know anyone." Jungkook said standing up.

"I'll just go sit back there." You said awkwardly and feeling uncomfortable. "thanks anyway Jungkook." You quickly smiled and went back to the corner to finish your lunch.

The bell rang and the classes started again.

You were new to this school so you had to introduce yourself to the class. You hated introducing yourself.

You slowly walked into the classroom.
"So class, we have a new student. Please help her and treat her well! Now..please introduce yourself." Mrs. Hwang said gesturing to you.

"Uhm..Hello everybody. I'm Mia, Mia Lee. Hope to learn alot from you guys. And hope we can all be friends." You said politely.

"Aaah..so frustrating" you thought by to yourself as you saw all those students looking at you and some laughing in the back.

Mrs. Hwang pointed at the seat by the window, next to Taehyung.

"I..I have to sit there? Next to him?" You asked pointing at myself.

"Well, yeah." Mrs. Hwang said. "Any problems?"

You slowly shook your head and walked to the seat bed sitting down next to Taehyung.

"You really can't leave me alone can you?" Taehyung said with a irritated tone.

You bit your lip and looked down, suddenly feeling guilty even though you didn't do anything wrong.

"Don't listento him." The boy in front of you said. "He just had a rough day that's all."

You looked up and saw his brown hair. He turned around, it was Jungkook.

"Please don't take it too seriously ... he's just like that sometimes." He said smiling and glanced at Taehyung.

"Thanks, I won't." You responded. Immediately feeling better at the thought of having Jungkook by your side.

"Tsk.." Taehyung scoffed rolling his eyes.

_ _ _ _ _

It's time to eat dinner, you went to the canteen and grabbed some soup. You weren't very hungry.

You wanted to walk to your seat at the back but accidentally bumped into someone. The soup was spilled all over him.

"Oh gosh! I..I'm so sorry!" You said panicking before taking some tissues.

"You again?!" It was Taehyung again, "Are you crazy? What's your problem, it's the second time today!"He said looking fierce at you with big eyes.

There was silence, everybody was shocked by his behavior.
Including you.

"I..I'm very sorry, I'll clean up for you." You said apologising, wiping the soup from the floor.

Taehyung walked past you, without a single glance.

Everyone was staring at you, still silent.
You were feeling uncomfortable, guilty and pathetic cleaning up the mess you've made.

Tears were forming in your eyes, until Jungkook grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you to the hallway of the dorms.

There was nobody but the two of you.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned, checking if you were okay.

You just nodded in response looking at the ground.

Meanwhile Taehyung came out of your shared dormroom and saw you two standing there.

Jungkook wiped a tear from your cheek with his thumb.

You looked at him with big eyes. "I'm fine, really" you said looking away shyly.

Taehyung sighed deeply.

"Yah! Lee Mia, if you don't have friends go find some, don't steal mine."

"I'm not." You said and wanted to walk past him to go to your room.
He stopped you by grabbing your arm right when you almost passed him by.

"Did I told you to go?" Taehyung asked with a teasing tone.

"Let go of me..." You said quietly. A tear was meanwhile rolling over your cheek.

They luckily didn't notice because you were standing with your back at them.

"Yah! V Just let her go." Jungkook said with a warning tone as he furrowed his brows.

Taehyung let go of you with a chuckle.

"Seriously what's wrong with you lately?" Jungkook muttered to his friend.

You quickly ran into your room and leaned against the door, bursting into tears.

_ _ _ _ _

That evening Taehyung came into your room. You were already lying in bed, but you weren't asleep. Taehyung took a shower and also went to bed.

You couldn't sleep all night long, so you were very tired during class. In the class of mrs. Jung you fell asleep.

Taehyung smirked. "Payback time..."