2

------

"Fine." Taehyung said "Then get out of this room if you don't want to share."

"Wait..what-?" before you could complete your sentence you were forcefully pushed out of the room by Taehyung.

You rubbed your arm to ease the pain and sighed deeply. "Seriously what's wrong with him? Like I would want to share a room with a guy like him!" You grumbled.

A couple seconds later he opend the door and threw all of your luggage outside.

"Hey!" You shouted and banged against the door. "Open the door!"

You waited in the hallway until Taehyung finally opened the door.

"Let's go to the secretariat." You suggested. "Then maybe we could solve this problem."

Taehyung gave in, "Fine." He said coldly before walking past you.

As you and Taehyung were heading to the secretariat, everyone was staring at you.

It was making you a bit uncomfortable to be honest, continuously being stared at.

"Who's she?" Some girls whispered.

"Is she friends with Kim Taehyung?" some boys whispered.

"Aish, I just wanna punch her right know." A girl said punching with her fist in the air.

You flinched at her action and started walking faster in fear.

"Finally, I made it." You thought in relieve when you arrived at the secretary. "Those kids were creeping me out."

"Excuse me miss? I-.."

"Can I change roommates?" Taehyung interrupted and went straight to the point.

"I'm sorry, but we've already divided the rooms and we can't make an exception for you guys." The woman said apologetic.

Taehyung quietly curses. As you rolled your eyes at him.

"Like I want to share a room with that crazy guy!" You thought to yourself.

The two of you went back to your room and Taehyung pointed at the chair while looking at you.

"What?" I asked.

"Sit down, and listen." He demands as you startled.

"Wh-"

"Dammit just sit down!" He groaned as you quietly obeyed.

"Nice, he also got a bad temper." You thought sarcastically.

"Okay, let me get this straight for you." He said coming closer to you and rested his hands on the arms of the chair.

"I'm not going to share a room with a girl, but since I have no other option. Let me tell you the rules."

"Rules?! Why?" You asked confused.

"Because I say so." He immediately replied.

"And who do you think you are to say that?" You asked him.

"Because my dad sponsors this school so if I were you, I'd shut up and listen."

"What an arrogant douche." You said right under a whisper.

"This is the line" Taehyung said drawing a invisible line on the table. "You eat, study and sit on the left side and I'm on the right."

"Why are you on the right?" You protested.

"Because it's my best side." Taehyung said arrogantly.

"Also, I'm not going to put the toilet seat down." Taehyung said crossing his arms.

"But-"

"But what? Why is it alway the man who needs to put the toilet seat down? Why can't a woman put the seat up?" He asked frowning.

You took a deep breath to control your anger. "This guy is seriously too much." You thought.

"Understood?" He asked you looking you in the eyes and smirked. For some reason it made it heart skip a beat.

But you just nodded with reluctance. You're already sharing a room with a boy so you didn't want to make things worse than it already is.

------

It was lunch break and you didn't know anyone so you just sat there alone in a corner.

"Come and sit with us!" A cute boy with adorable bunny teeth asked.

"M..me?" You asked pointing at yourself.

"Is there anyone else then?" He joked giving you a warm smile. Even though you didn't know him, he immediately gave you a warm feeling.

You walked after him and sat at his table with a couple of other guys named Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Hoseok.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook!" He said friendly.

"So he's Jungkook. Is he Taehyung's roommate?" you thought and smiled at him.

"I'm mia." you said to Jungkook as you shook his hand politely.

"He's so nice and friendly, it's really hard to believe that he's friends with Taehyung." You thought before you heard a familiar voice.

"Hey your sitting on my place!"