1

-----

"Mia! Time to get up!" Your mom called from downstairs. You flinched at the sudden voice interrupting your sleep.

"Just five more minutes mom." You said with a yawn while rubbing your eyes tiredly.

"Quickly, you're going to be late on your first day at school!"

"Shit, I totally forgot about it." You muttered in panic and quickly got out of bed. You put your uniform on, washed up and quickly went downstairs.

"Finally Mia, eat your breakfast. It's on the table."

You took a bite of your sandwich and looked over to the clock.

"Oh no! I'm getting late. I gotta go mom! Bye!" You quickly took a few last bites of your sandwich, grabbed your school bag. You gave your mom a big hug since you won't be seeing her again until the weekends.

"Alright be careful okay?" She called after you as you waved.

You rushed outside and ran after the bus, but you were just too late to get on. "Wait!" You shout as you ran after it but soon gave up.

You decided to walk to school, since you missed the bus.

The school bell rang when you just arrived.

"Am I on time?" You thought in surprise. However when you looked around you saw nobody. Just an empty hallway.

"Where is everyone?" You wondered while wandering in the school looking for someone.

You looked around you, but still, nobody.

You soon started running faster in panic, almost spurting to try and spot someone in this boarding school. You looked from side to side until you bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" You exclaimed. You fell on the floor and slowly looked up seeing a boy around your age.

He looked down at you,"why are you running here?" he asked nonchalantly while raising his eyebrow.

"I..I'm a new student here." You explained, feeling a bit intimidated by the look on his face.

"You're a new student?" he asked with a frown .

"Uhm..yeah." you replied nodding.

He sighed deeply out of frustration. "Watch where you walk next time." he said before continuing his way, leaving you on the floor.

You quickly stood up en went after him, hoping he could help you around since you were pretty lost.

"I'm new here so I don't know this school very well, it's my first time at a boarding school you know." You explained as you were walking a few steps behind him.

"Stop following! Go away." he said speeding up.

You stopped following him with a confused look. "What's with him today?"

The bell rang for the second time and suddenly all the students came out of a big room.

You saw a student walking out of the room and decided to approach her.

"Excuse me, but what were you all doing in there?" You asked politely.

"You're late. We just had our dorm distribution." She said and walked away.

"Dorm distribution?" You thought.
You went into the room. You saw a woman with big glasses and her hair tied in a ponytail.

"I'm sorry miss, I'm the new student and I was a bit late this morning so I missed the dorm distribution. Could you please tell me my room number?" You asked.

"Your last name..."

"It's Lee, Mia Lee."

"Let me see," she said looking through her papers. "Room No.515 second floor on the left." the woman said giving you the key pass and pointing at the stairs.

Just when you left, the same boy you just bumped into, came to the woman.

"Sorry I'm late mrs. Hwang," he apologized." What's my dorm number?"

"It's okay, what happened?" She asked.

"Nothing, just a problem at home that's all." He sighed, obviously not wanting continue that subject.

"Room No.515, you know where it is Taehyung." she said giving him his pass.

_ _ _ _ _

You walked up and opend the door.
You started unpacking your stuff until you heard the door unlock.

"That should be my roommate." You thought happily.

The door opened revealing a boy, the one you just bumped into.

"Hey jungkook I-" He started talking until he saw you. "Why are you here?" Taehyung said confused as he saw a girl.

"This is my dorm room, you see?" You defended letting him see your pass with the numbers 515 on it.

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Who is Jungkook?" You asked with a questioning look.

"Jungkook is my roommate and this is my dormroom." he said putting his bag down. "It always had been like this."

"But I can't be sharing a room with a boy, right?" You mumbled but it was just loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"Fine." he said. "Then get out of this room if you don't want to share."