5

-------

You were standing there watching the night view of the city with red and puffy eyes.

Jungkook quietly stood behind you and puts the bag with food in front of your face blocking the view.

You startled, "Oh, Jungkook. You scared me." You said looking away as you quickly wiped your tears away.

"Sorry." he apologized with a laugh.

"It's okay, but how did you know I was here?" You asked curious.

"Because you always come here for the past few days when you have a hard time at school." He said.

"How do you know?" You said getting a bit red, because you've cried here a couple of times and maybe he was here too.

"I'm here too if I need some time alone." He said also looking at the view. "It's okay to cry Mia." He said with a laugh.

You softly hit his arm.
"Stop it, you're making me shy." you said with a pout.

You put your hands on your cheeks, trying to prevent them from blushing.

But then Jungkook puts his hands over yours also cupping your face.
You looked at him with big eyes and he quickly pulled back.

He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.
"Uhm...Oh yea, I brought some food for you, since you didn't eat anything in the canteen." He said breaking the awkwardness.

"Oh..thanks, but you didn't have to."

"I just didn't want you to starve." He smiled shyly.

"Well, okay then. Thank you." You said taking the bag.

"Shall we go back in?" He asked, since it was getting cold outside.

You nodded in response and went inside with him. When you came into your room you saw Taehyung on his phone playing games.

You wanted to wash up and walked towards the bathroom.

Taehyung had noticed that you came back and stood in front of you blocking your way to the bathroom door.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"Out for some fresh air." You replied "now please get out of the way because I need to brush my teeth." You said coldly while folding your arms.

Taehyung pinched his nose shut. "Yeah, you should." He said disgusted.

"Thanks for you kindness." You said sarcastically and rolled your eyes.