Gary: You'll never know.

Jace: Brock is trying to kill Paul? I guess I'll fight him, but why would Brock want to kill Paul? We're talking about Brock here!

Gary: He didn't approve of Penguinshipping, and therefore, he must be destroyed.

Paul: Are you for real?

Gary: He does ship Penguin.

Drew: True.

Jace: Well...truth be told, Brock doesn't really heavily ship Dawn with anyone. When Brock said that, it was because he understood Kenny's feelings.

Ash: Yeah. Besides, I think Brock would be happy with anyone for as long as Dawn is happy.

Drew: Wise words from Ash Ketchum.

Gary: I didn't even know that was possible.

Ash: SHUT UP!

Gary: Number two. It seems I have been chosen to accompany Drew on a journey! Fun, right?

Drew: NO.

Gary: WRONG! Drew is secretly plotting your murder, now what do you do? Kill him before he kills me.

Drew: But what makes you so sure that I really want to kill you?

Gary: The question said so.

Drew: Carry on.

Ash: Outlast the ignorance.

Drew: Moving on.

Ash: Survive the innocence.

Drew: It won't be long.

Ash: It won't be long.

Drew: It won't be long.

Ash: You know it's gonna get better.

Drew: Max was chosen to accompany me, but he is secretly plotting my murder. What do I do?

Gary: WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Jace: What did you do to May?

Gary: Did you do the thing?

Ash: What thing?

Drew: I think he's just testing me.

Gary: If he were testing you, he wouldn't plan to kill you. He would just make your life difficult.

Drew: Eh. I'll just tell Norman. That would make him stop.

Gary: BUT WAIT! What if it was Norman who planned all this?

Drew: I'm screwed.

Ash: Serena and I are going on an adventure, but she is planning my murder.

Gary: Ooh.

Ash: I would just leave her when she isn't looking.

Gary: Wait...what if she would hunt you down?

Ash: I'll stay away from Kalos?

Gary: She'll look for you. She'll find you.

Ash: AND I'LL RUN AWAY AGAIN. She'll get tired.

Drew: Pssh. How come Team Rocket is still chasing you then?

Ash: Oh.

Paul: Silver and I go on an adventure, but he is planning my murder. I'll fight him and we'll see what happens from there.

Ash: Scary.

Jace: Red is planning my murder. Well...I'll just...uh...I don't know. Knock some sense into him. Call his friends. I'm sure Blue, Green and Yellow are concerned.