"No, no that can't be true! Is that true Madeline?" I asked very confused.

"Yes, she is an ambulance driver, but I didn't know she was driving Aria!" Madeline said with tears in her eyes.

"Wait, you two now Scarlett?" The doctor asked, also confused

"Yes, she's out mother!" Madeline said crying.

"Oh my god... That can't be true."

"No, please tell me this is a dream, now my mother and my sister are in big danger, please tell me it isn't true!" Madeline cried out.

I just turned around without saying anything, and I tried to call Aria, but of course, she didn't pick up her phone. I tried to called Scarlett, but she also didn't pick up her phone. I didn't know what to do anymore, I didn't know how to find her, and I hated myself for that. I failed to protect her, again. I never succeeded to protect her, it was my own stupid fault.

"Sir, we need your help!" The doctor said. I turned around, decided to stay and I sat down in a chair next to Madeline and Spencer.

"So, to start this all, I'm doctor Hort and I will lead this investigstion with police officer White right here. Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?"

"No, go on." I said

"Okay, first of all, you're her teacher, sister and friend?" He asked

"Best friend actually" Spencer corrected him

"Okay, now, Aria is an eighteen years old highschool student?"

"Yes"

"Are there people who don't like her?"

"Almost all the teachers from our school except for Mr. Fitz here." Madeline said

"Does she have any enemies?"

"Yeah, Carl, but he shot himself. Ella, but she's in Hospital, and Byron, but he's at Hollis now." I said

"Okay, are you sure that is anyone?"

"Yes."

"Look, I don't know why it's taking so long, I just need to find Aria!" Spencer said

"We want so too but how do you want to do this any quicker?!" The doctor asked

"Hacking the Ambulances system" she said with a light twinkle of hope in her eyes.

"That's not an option, I really have no idea how we can do that" the doctor said

"Caleb knows"

"Who's Caleb?" I asked

"It is Hanna's boyfriend" she said with an hopeful face.

An hour later Caleb was also here with his laptop, and he was trying to hack the system, but he had a hard job doing it.

"The system is so hard to hack, just give me another hour." He said, concentrated staring at his laptop

"Oh my god! Everyone quiet!" Madeline yelled

"What's wrong?" Spencer asked her.

"My mom is calling!"

"Put her on speaker" officer White said. Madeline picked up the phone and put her on speaker.

"Mom?!" Madeline said through the phone.

Madeline.- help,- mee." Scarlett said in between coughs.

"Mom?! MOM?!PLEASE!" Madeline yelled, but Scarlett hung up the phone. Madeline bursted out in crying, and I comforted her a little bit and wishpered encouraging things in her ear like:
"It's okay Madeline, we will find them"

After 15 minutes Caleb finally found something.

"Guys, guys look! I traced the coordinates of the place the ambulance lost contact, hacked into the security system and now we can see the film from the security camera!" He said. We all gathered around by his laptop. After a few minutes we saw the ambulance arrive and it was wainting in front of an traffic light. We then saw someone in black clothing walk towards the ambulance, and a few seconds later there was another one from the other side, but we couldn't reconize them. They went into the ambulance, and a few minutes later it drove away.

"Who are they?!"

A/N

Soo, new chapter! Hope you liked it! Who do you think kidnapped them?😏