Chapter 51

A/N

I can't believe I'm already at chapter 51. I want to thank all my readers, and your votes and comments really make my day. ❤️

Btw, I saw the pll 5 years forward special.
I. Can't. Wait.

"No sorry, Aria Montgomery never arrived here."

"What?! That's impossible! That freaking ambulance took her 30 minutes ago!" I yelled

"Sir, please calm down, I will ask one of my colleagues." The nurse said and walked away. I walked back to the waiting room, grabbed a chair and slammed it to the wall. Spencer grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Jeez, Ezra, Calm down, I'm sure she just made an mistake." Spencer said, but she was obviously worrying about her too.

"Ezra, she is here, I know it." Madeline wishpered, with tears in her eyes.

I was nervously walking through the room, untill another nurse came in.

"Sir, can you please come with us?"

"Sure, can these two girls come with me?" I asked, pointing towards an crying Spencer and Madeline.

"Okay, please follow me." She said, and we walked through a long corridor untill we arrived at a small room. Everything was white. The walls, the chairs, the curtains, the couch, everything. In the room were a few other nurses and doctors.

"Take a seat" the nurse said. We were starting to freak out, because we knew this wasn't normal. This was wrong. Terribly wrong.

"First of all, how do you three know Aria Montgomery?" The doctor asked

"I'm her bo- eh, her teacher, this here is her best friend and this is Aria's sister." I said, introducing ourselves.

"You're her teacher?!" The docter said.

"Yes, but that's not the thing I want to talk about. Tell me now, where is Aria?!" I said raising my voice.

"I don't know how to say this.. We tracked the all the ambulances. We tracked their destination, and one of them was going to Rosewood High. That one was supposed for Aria. We know the ambulance took the girl and drove away, but after that, connection lost. We have no idea how it could happen, we have no idea who did it and why it happened, and I am sorry to say this, but the ambulance Aria was in is gone.." The doctor said.

I couldn't progress what he just said. I could not believe it. Aria was gone. My Aria was gone. I just stood there and I didn't hear anything anyone said. I just stood there, staring at the wall. After a few minutes that felt like hours, I noticed tears were streaming down my face. I looked at Spencer and Madeline and saw they were talking to a few nurses, but they were also crying. I wanted to walk out of the room, to be bg myself and to try to find Aria, but a doctor stopped me.

"Sir, I know it is very much we told you, but we want to do everything to find her. Before we lost contact Scarlett said Aria needed help really fast, otherwise things could end pretty bad. I want the girl back here, as soon as possible. And I need you to help me."

"Wait a minute, who said Aria needed help?" I said, trying to understand what he just said

"Scarlett. Scarlett Moore. She's an ambulance driver, she drove the ambulace Aria was in" the doctor explained.