Chapter 17

"I love you too"

The next morning

Me, Jason and Nicholas decided to go to school together. Jason and Nicholas were afraid for the reaction of some people, but they didn't want it to keep it a secret. This is who they are and they wanted to show everyone. Jason grabbed Nicholas hand and I kicked in the door of the school. Everyone turned around and looked at us. Some of them gasped and some of them started to laugh.

"what are you laughing at? They have more luck in love than you" I snapped to them.

They quickly looked away, and we walked to our first lesson. Our first lesson was Math. Sigh. I took my seat, plugged in my earbuds, and listened to some music. After a while I saw everyone staring at me, and when I unplugged my earbuds I heard Mr.Murting yelling at me.

"Damn Aria can't you just sit and listen and just try to look like you're listening?"

"Oh well I'm sorry, but that's like impossible since you're a really crappy teacher, Math is like the most boring thing on earth, and school is the shittiest place ever!"

"Aria can't you just follow the rules for one time? Can't you just fucking make your homework and fucking get some good grades?" He was screaming at me. He was really furious.

"You can't talk to me like that!I'm just a student, not your daughter! Leave me alone! It's not like I'm gonna listen to you! Just go fuck yourself!" I yelled while throwing my book af him, and I walked out of the classroom.

"ARIA MONTGOMERY! COME BACK NOW OR YOU'RE GONNA HAVE SOME REAL TROUBLE"

"I already have" I said with an smirk, waved at him and turned around.

I walked to the parking lot and waited there for Jason to come after me. After a few minutes Jason came and sit next to me.

"Aria, you've really gone to far this time." He said with an serious face

"It's not like I care,"

"Aria please, it's senior year! This year is so important!"

"Don't you get it Jason? I've already given up. I'm not gonna make it this year. And I hope I don't make it this year. I'm not ready to go to college. I'm not ready for another big change now"

"Well, in that case, lets make this an hell of an year" Jason said with an smirk

We walked back into school, and our next lesson was English. Just when I walked into the classroom, I was called to the principals office. Ezra gave me a worried look but I just turned around and went to see the principal. I walked in his office and saw him and Mr. Murting sitting in the room.

"So Aria, I heard from Mr.Murting what happened. Can you please explain us your side of the story?"

"Well, my side of the story is that he's just an asshole" I said pointing to Mr.Murting

"Aria please! You can't talk about teachers like that!"

"Yeah whatever"

"Well Aria, you got two week detention, you have to apologize to Mr. Murting, and we switched seats, you're sitting in the front row now"

"Great"

"You can go back to your lesson now, and don't you dare bailing it" the principal said with an serious face.

I just sighed and walked back to Ezra's class. I kicked in the door and everyone looked at me.

"Queen is back, bitches" I said while walking to my seat.

A chuckle escaped Ezra's mouth, and he quickly turned around to write something on the chalkboard.

"Hey Ar, what's the damage?" Jason asked

"Two week detention, a new seat, but worst of all, I have to apologize to Murting"

"Oh great" Jason said while rolling his eyes.

The lesson was over, and everyone packed their stuff.

"Miss Montgomery, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah sure Mr. Fitz"

When everyone was out of the room Ezra closed the door, walked towards me and grabbed my hand. He made circles on my hand with his thumb and looked me in the eyes.

"Aria, what happened?"

"Murting got mad at me and began to yell to me, I yelled back, threw my book at him, and then I bailed the rest of the lesson"

"Oh gosh Aria, you really have to stop doing that, you will get suspended!"

"Can't you see Ezra? I'm not doing this on purpose. I just say what I think, at everytime and every moment. I can't help it. I just do it" I said with an disapointed face

"Well, I guess we have to work on that one then"

He gave me a peck on my cheek and I grabbed him by his waist and he was hugging me, when someone came in. We quickly moved away, and I just thanked Ezra for explaining the homework assignment. But when I turned around I saw it was Murting who was coming in.

"Aria, Ezra," he said

"Clyde" Ezra said

"So Aria, I see you're making your homework assignments now?" Murting Aka Clyde asked.

"I don't have any problem with making my homework if my teacher isn't a big pain in the ass and I'm sorry to say it but unfortunatly you are" I said while patting him on the shoulder, and then I walked away.

I heard Ezra let out a chuckle, but started to cough to try to cover it up. We almost got caught, again. I texted Ezra we really had to be more careful. And he agreed with me. I put my phone back in my pocket and when school was over I drove home. Scarlett looked at me, took a seat next to me, and started to talk.

"Aria, school just called. What is going on?"

"Well, lets just say I don't like my teacher that much"

She sighed and we talked for a while. I told her I didn't want to graduade this year and that I wanted to take it easy, and she understood me and accepted it. Scarlett was a really amazing women. She was the best mother I could wish for. After a while I heard Madeline calling for me, and I walked upstairs to her room to see what was going on.

"Aria! You were so cool today at school'"

"Ehh Madeline, I don't really think that was cool"

"No, no not the detention, I mean you and Jason and Nicholas! You are so cool! You're so nice to everyone! You're like my role model!" Madeline was so happy

If only she knew

A/N

Sorry for updating this late, but I was struggling with a writers block, sorry if this chapter was a little bit boring, and a little cliffhanger! What do you think happened?