Chapter 34

"It was Noel Kahn"

"What?! What happened?!" I asked

"It happened after school. When I walked to class this morning, Noel tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away of course, and he said things like; watch out! I didn't know what he meant, but when school was over, he walked towards me, and tried to kiss me again and I pushed him away again. He started to yell at me, and said thing like I was a slut, and that I just kissed with everyone and things like that. I was getting angry and I started to yell at him, he was getting angry at me and started to yell to me too. The situation was getting out of control, and in one moment to the next, he started to punch me. I said he had to stop, but he was so angry, he didn't listen to me! He didn't listen to me Ezra" she said with tears in her eyes, and she burried her head in my chest. I took her in my arms and laid my hands on her bare waist.

"What? The next time I see that boy he won't be safe!"

"You can't do anything about it Ezra!"

"Why? Why not?!"

"Because... Because I had to kiss him Ezra! He wouldn't stop if I didn't kiss him! He doesn't know about us! You're my teacher! He's able to do really cruel things Ezra!" Aria cried out

"WHAT?! Did he make you kiss him?!!"

"I'm sorry Ezra!"

"Aria, none of this is your fault! But I'm not gonna let that kid walk around without being punished for hurting you!"

Aria smiled at me, and kissed me on my lips. I leaned in, and kissed her back.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?" She wishpered against my lips.

I kissed her again and Aria's hands traced the back of my neck and her fingers were tangled in my brown curly hair. I rubbed her back with my hands, and I placed several kisses on her neck and her collar bone. A small groan escaped my mouth. Aria played with the hem of my shirt, waiting for the right moment to pull it off. I cought her lips with mine again, and helped her take of my shirt. I carried Aria to my bed and gently placed her in the middle of it. I ran my tongue against her lower lip asking for entrance, which she quickly gave me.

"You're so beautiful" I wishpered in between the kisses

She just held me tighter, and tried to pull down my pants. I helped her, and soon my body was clutched against hers.

"Aria, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her

"Never in my life have I been so sure of anything"

THE NEXT MORNING

ARIA P.O.V

I woke up with Ezra's strong arms wrapped around my naked body. Last night was amazing. I turned around to see Ezra still sleeping, and I crawled out of bed to out on my clothes. I looked in the mirror, and saw I looked awful.. Bruises everywhere... Scars everywhere.. How could Ezra ever possibly think I was beautiful?! I'm ugly.. I'm a mess.. I grabbed my razor blade and started cutting myself. I couldn't help it. I don't think Ezra will ever love me again after seeing my body like this. I was sitting in the corner of the bathroom, crying, and blood was coming out of my arm, and then I heard someone walk in. Crap!

"Aria? Hey Aria.. Oh my god Aria!"

Ezra ran towards me and gently grabbed my arm. I couldn't say anything.. I just cried. Ezra ran to the madicine cabinet and grabbed some bandages, and gently put it around my wounds.

"Aria.. Why are you doing this? Last night was... Was amazing.. Aren't you happy?" He asked dissapointed

"Last night was amazing.. But how could you ever love me? Think I'm beautiful?! I don't even love myself!" I cried out

"Aria, you are beautiful. And not only your body. Everything about you is beautiful, every inch. Scars or not, bruises or not. It only shows how strong you are and everything you've survived already. You are the best thing that ever happened to me Aria." He said while wiping away my tears with his thumb

"I love you Ezra"

"I love you too"

Ezra carried me to the bed and made us some breakfast. After we were finished, we both got to our cars and drove to school. I walked to my first class and saw Noel standing there.

"Hello there Aria"

"Go away Noel"

"Don't let me have to punch you again Aria" he said while pushing his lips onto mine. And just then, Ezra walked by. He gave me a worried look, ran to Noel, and pushed him away. Noel wasn't prepared for that, lost his balance and fell to the ground.

"What the fuck Mr. Fitz!" Noel yelled

Ezra didn't say anything, he just grabbed him by his collar and made him stand up and then, he punched him in the face.

"EZRA STOP!" I yelled

But Ezra just yelled at Noel:

"DON'T EVER TOUCH ARIA AGAIN YOU FILTHY ANIMAL"

There were students standing around us in a circle. Some of them yelled things like; You go Fitz!" But I couldn't take it anymore.

"EZRA STOP! YOU'RE GONNA BE FIRED!" I yelled at him

"I don't care! Your safety is my first priority!!"