Chapter 42

"Aria, principal, NOW!"

I walked out of Mr. Murtings classroom and just walked to my car. I was already suspended, nothing could happen to me. I texted Jason that our prank succeeded, And drove home. I decided to walk a round with Waffles, and maybe grab some coffee. Waffles and I went to the brew and I ordered coffee. I sat down and grabbed a magazine. I read a little bit and just took a sip from my coffee, when I heard someone come in.

"Aria? Is that you?"  I looked up from my magazine and saw who it was.

"Madeline? Don't you have to be in school?"

"Well, you aren't, why should I be at school? School sucks, just like you" she said with an annoyed face

"Madeline, you don't understand! Let me explain!I love Ezra. I love you too, but one day, you will understand, you will love Evan so much you want to share everything with him!"

"Don't talk about Evan!" She said irritated

"Why not? What's wrong?"

"We broke up."

"What?! Why?!"

"Like you care" she said annoyed

"Madeline! Stop doing this! I love you! You're the best sister I can ever imagine! It's just, I love Ezra, I want to share everything with him"

"Are you getting married?"

"No"

"No?"

"Not yet" I said with an smirk

"Aria I'm so sorry, I shouldn't be so selfish! It's just, Evan and I just broke up and I needed you but you were gone" she said while walking towards me and she gave me a big hug

"I love you Madeline, for ever. Just remember that"

"I love you too Aria"

"So, what happened between you and Evan?"

"He said he didn't need me anymore and things were getting too complicated... It's bullshit. He just wanted to get rid of me.. The loser" she sighed

"Oh I'm so sorry Madeline. Come on, let's go home and have a girls night! Let's just forget everything"

"That sounds great!" She smiled

I texted Ezra that I would sleep at Madeline's tonight, and me and Madeline drove to her house loudly singing, and when we arrived home, we polished our nails and watched some movies, had girl talk, grabbed some food and at night I slept at her room. It was an amazing day. The next day we had some really nice breakfast, and in the afternoon I decided it was time to go and I went to see the girls. I hadn't seen them in a long time, since my birthday actually. We met at Spencer's house, and I was the last one to arrive.

"Heyy Aria!" Hanna yelled

"Hey! Long time no see!" Emily said

"Sorry guys, I've been so busy!"

"With what?"

"With moving out for an example" I said with an smirk

"You're moving out?!" Spencer yelled