Chapter 5

Carl

He just said nothing, grabbed my arm, and dragged me into an empty classroom.

"Aria?! What the fuck?"

"Carl?! What the fuck?" I said imitating him

"Aria don't act so stupid! What the hell did you do?"

"Well, look around you! What the hell do you think I did?"

And there he goes again.. But now he's so angry.. He just pushes me to the door, and slammes my head on the door, there is blood coming out of my head, but he just keeps going. There is blood all over the door made of glass. I tried to scream, but Carl just punched me again and then everything went black...

EZRA P.O.V

When I return to my classroom to get my last things, the glass from the room is red. There is still water on the floor, also red. that is very strange, because they just cleaned the room. When I open the door I see Aria. And she is laying there. The water all over her face. Wait, this isn't water, this is blood. Aria's blood. I stand there in horror for a second, run to aria, and see she's unconsious. I try to wake her up, But it doesn't help. I freak out and call 911.

"ARIA, ARIA PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU??" I hear Jason's calling

"Look Aria I know, I don't want to to to the principal either, but this time we have to, our parents are waiting for us"

I walk to Jason and tell him what happened. I ask him if he has any idea who did this to her, but he says he has no idea. The ambulance arrives and they take Aria to the hospital. A man, I assume it's her father, goes with her. I walk to my classroom and see all the blood. She lost so much blood. I start to clean the door, and the floor. When I'm done I go back to my appartment. I really want to go there to know how she's doing, but that is a little bit weird since I'm her teacher.

Fuck it. I'm going. I just wanna know how she's doing.

I arrive at the hospital, and walk to Aria's room. I see nobody is there, that's a little strange.. Aren't her parents suppose to be here? I walk into her room and see she's still unconsious.. I go and sit next to her bed and grab her hand. She has bruises and stitches everywhere.. She has a big bandage on her head, and she has several tubes coming out of her body.. But still, behind that is a very beautiful girl. I just can't stop thinking it.

"Hey Aria, Ezra here. You're probably asking yourself what I'm doing here if you can hear me, but I found you in my classroom today. I really hope you're going to be fine soon."

I was talking to her when a nurse came in. I turned around and she was smiling at me.

"Well, I assume you are her boyfriend? You two look cute together!"

"Oh no I'm not her boyfriend, I found her today, and I wanted to know how she is doing, but when I got here no one was with her"

"Yeah, she is not doing that great, she lost way too much blood, we really need more blood donors, otherwise she is not gonna make it.. I'm sorry. We wanted to ask her family but no one showed up. very strange..."

"Oh my god no! That can't be true! What blood type does she have?" I said almost failing to hold in my tears.

"She has blood type B"

"I want to donate my blood. We have the same blood type, please, don't let her die"

"We have to check your blood first, but that is amazing, what is your name?