Their eyes widen, including Kyokai's, when Misako started to kiss Kyokai's neck "a-ah ! Don't !" Kyokai gasped "EEEEEEEHHHHH !!!!????" All of them blushed "Hmmm !!!" Kyokai started to struggle, but her wrists were pinned on the ground. Misako pinned her wrists with one hand to grab her breast, making Kyokai gasp "y-you've gotten bigger" Misako's eyes widen.

"KORA !!" Kyokai pushed Misako and got on top of her "ah !" Misako gasped as Kyokai grabbed her breast while pinning her wrists "now you know how I feel" Kyokai glared. The guys couldn't do anything but watch, paralyzed with confusion if they should do something or not, even Kyoya and Mukuro, they went to sit down and watch.

"G-Get off !" Misako tried to push Kyokai's face "oh !? So when it's comes to you huh !?" Kyokai glared, they were so mad that they didn't even notice their position, or that their breasts were pressing against each other "not bad" the guys held there chins, only Tsuna and Ken were blushing red "what are you looking at !?" Kyokai and Misako yelled "eh ?" They glanced at each other and blushed madly "stay away !!" They back away from each other.

They huffed and stood up "let's go Mukuro/Kyo !" They turned to walk away "coward" they said "what did you say Tomboy/Pony !?" They pointed at each other "Grrrr !!!" They pushed each other's foreheads "haha ! They're like Mukuro and Hibari !" Yamamoto laughed as Kyoya and Mukuro had an electric line between them.

"Huh !? You cut your hair ?" Misako held the tip of Kyokai's hair "I like the style" Misako smiled "you got your ear pierced ?" Kyokai pushed her hair aside "l like the earning" Kyokai slightly smiled "huh !?" They pulled back "you complemented me !?" They pointed at each other "now that I get a good look of you, you used to be shorter" Misako pointed "165cm" she smirked "for your information I am now 173cm" Kyokai crossed her arms "what about you ? You used to be 162cm" She smirked "sadly, I am now only 170cm" Miskao said.

"Your hair became short ? How sad" she chuckled "thanks for the notice, Repunzel" Kyokai glared "as you can see, I am not how I used to be in the past" she crossed her arms "oh ? What happened to silent Kyokai back then ?" Misako said, Kyokai glared and looked away "I'm no longer her" she remembered the incident between her and Snow, as if she was actually behind her.

"Oh you remember your old nickname in middle school ?" Misako smirked "miss B-cup" Kyokai popped a vein "so were you" Misako popped a vein "just because I wear baggy clothes, doesn't mean I'm flat !" Kyokai glared "well maybe, you should be a girl for once and start showing some busts !" Misako glared back "that is why we are never friends, your ideas makes me sick ! Not to say that they are all cause sexual harassments" Kyokai said "you know your talking about those things in front of guys, right !?" Gokudera yelled "shut up !" Misako and Kyokai yelled at him.

"let's fight !" They held their fists "no" Kyoya and Mukuro pulled them apart "can't believe I'm saying this, let's continue our fight another time" Kyoya sighed "I agree" Mukuro chuckled, Kyokai and Misako glared at each other "you were B-cup ?" Kyoya raised a brow, Kyokai flinched "what's with that question, Hibaka Kyoyaho !?" She yelled while madly blushing "nothing, it's just that..." Kyoya held his chin and glanced at her breasts "I've never noticed" he mattered and Kyokai kneed his stomach "oooohh" they looked away in pain and Mukuro chuckled "she used to do that to me" he said.

"We'll continue this later" Kyokai glared at Misako before walking away, dragging Kyoya with her "fine by me" Misako flipped her hair and walked the other direction "I swear ! Those two are scary" Tsuna thought while sweat dropping.

"What was all that about ?" Kyoya growled as he and Kyokai walked "she is a big, fat, phony, pony, fake, ugly freak !" Kyokai yelled while clenching her fists "yes, but I was actually talking about kneeing me in the guts" he rubbed his neck "but, also I was going to ask about that as well"