3

For the rest of the day, Ragnar and I didn't speak to each other unless it had something to do with Jax. I still knew he was right but I didn't want to tell him that. I wanted to find my parents but I didn't want to put my son in danger to do it.

"Found a place to stop for at least tonight. There are no Delfunies in our around this place." Ross said, jumping back in the van with Richard behind him. Alex quickly turned the van on and followed Ross' instructions on how to get where we're going. I was laying across the trunk when I heard Jax start crying. I sat up and felt my way to his seat.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Ragnar was already calming him down, trying not to wake up Lily.

"He needed a diaper change." He answered, not looking at me. I just nodded and went back to lay down. I stopped as I was about to lay back down and looked back at Ragnar. He's been taking care of Jax this whole trip. He needs a break. I stood up and slowly made my way back up.

"Hey Ragnar, if you want you can go lay down in the back. I'll sit with him for a while." I offered. He looked back at me and smiled a small smile.

"Is that as close to an apology as I'm going to get?" Again, he was right, I was being a child about the whole thing. I didn't want to admit he was right even though I knew he was.

"Take it or leave it." He laughed a little and looked down at the baby.

"I will take it and in return, I'll apologize as well. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm sorry." I smiled as I climbed back in the seat and laid my head on his shoulder. I felt myself smile as I fell asleep. 

When I woke up, the guys were sleeping outside and I was laying across the bench seat with Jax on the floor in front of me. I sat up and started rubbing my eyes. I noticed that my eye sight was a little better. I was shock as I blinked a few times just to be sure. I could see more than just color blubs. I could actually make out Jax's face. My vision still wasn't perfect but it was getting better again.

Ever since that night when Lucian kicked me in the head about a month ago, I haven't been able to see much. The doctor said my vision would never return and it would never be what it was before but this was hope that it would. I may be able to see again.

I looked down and Jax was awake, looking at me. I smiled as I saw that his eyes were my shade of blue, extremely light. I pulled him out of his chair and say him on my lap. He was almost two months old and he was already smiling, laughing, standing, rolling over, and my personal favorite, unbuckling his car seat. Ragnar was right when he said Delfunie children mature faster than humans.

My attention quickly went outside when I heard someone walking around. I looked out the window and all the guys were still asleep. I turned my head to see someone coming out of the woods. They were defiantly Delfunie. I looked to the front seat to see Alex sleeping with Maia on his chest.

"Alex." I yelled as loud as I could. "Alex." He wasn't waking up. Damn it. I found a rattle sticking out of one of the diaper bags, I grabbed it and looked out the window to see the Delfunie getting closer. I threw the rattle and hit Alex on the head. He jerked awake and turned to yell at me but I stopped him by pointing outside.

"Give me the baby and go help them." He did as I said. I put Maia in her seat and Jax in his. I watched as Alex tried to get the Delfunie's attention off the guys. I looked at Ross and saw a pile of red curls sticking out of his sleeping bag. Lily. She must have had a nightmare. I had to help. I looked back at the babies, Maia was looking at me and Jax was fast asleep. I quickly opened the sliding door on the van and ran for the group. I ran as fast as I could to get to Lily. She's only six. I had to get to her.