Just as an artist needs a subject for his work of art,

I need you ...

Just as a teacher needs a pupil to mold into greatness,

I need you ...

Just as a composer needs a theme to create a timeless melody,

I need you ...

For without you, Krystel, my life would be empty of all inspiration. There will be no work of art for me to gaze at; no person of greatness before me; no timeless melody to listen to. My life will exist in shades of gray instead of vibrant colors, and I will be less than whole.

In the past, the proper words have escaped me, and my innermost feelings have been kept locked away in the depths of my heart. No more - for through this letter, I proclaim to you, Krystel, my undying love and eternal devotion.

Yours Forever, Samantha.

After reading the letter, I folded it in half. I wipe the tears on my face with my back hand. She puts her left hand on my cheeks wiping away the tears as I sniffle. I pressed my lips into hers. After a split second she gave in. Our lips moved in synch. I bit her bottom lip begging for entrance. "Don't you have anything to say?" she mumbles. I look her in the eyes as our tongues starts to fight for pleasure. I explore every bit of her mouth. I hear her moan a bit as her arms wrapped around my hips. "I can show you a lot better than what I can tell you" I pulled on the most seductive voice I can think of. A song started playing at the background.

Close your eyes, make a wish 

And blow out the candlelight 

For tonight is just your night

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. I start sucking and licking her lips as she moans in pleasure. I push her on the seats so I was lying on top of her. I started moving towards her neck finding her weak spot while my left hand travels around her chest. "Baby" she moans leaning her head back. I grip my hand to her shirt and pulled it out of her revealing her black bra. I started lowering my kiss to her stomach, licking it upward as I unclasp her bra.

Pour the wine, light the fire 

Girl your wish is my command 

I submit to your demands

I let out a moan as she pulled me towards her causing our body to rub together. I lick my way to her neck back to her lips while my left hand caresses her breast. She pulls my shirt upwards throwing it on the carpeted floor. I giggle as the air strikes my skin. I hear the bell rings signaling as to go back to class. Both of us pretended we didn't hear a thing. She twists me pushing me under her so I'm the one struggling her. She licks my nipple as I let out a loud moan leaning my head back. She slowly licks downward unto the top of my thighs. She quickly removes my pants throwing it anywhere. She rubs the center of my thighs with my underwear still on. I look at her in an annoyed look as she grin towards me. Then she slowly removes my panty as she breathe to my part sending me some electric shock as I raised my chest while my head leaning down.

Throw your clothes on the floor 

I'm gonna take my clothes off too 

I made plans to be with you 

Girl whatever you ask me you know I can do

My breathing's getting heavy as she pressed her lips on my part. I pulled it up as pleasure rises in my body. My hands curled up on hair while the other's intertwined with her left hand. I can feel her tongue slowly licking my clit causing me to breathe heavily. "Oh baby," I moaned. She looks at me in seductive look as she fasts the pace of her tongue. She sucks and licks my clit as I push her closer causing me to moan harder. "Baby I'm..." I didn't even come. When in surprise, she stood up moving closer to my face. "I didn't come yet" I said sounding like a little child. "I know" She said pulling both of my legs beside her so she's in between. I wrap my arms around her shoulder as she starts grinding herself towards me. I can feel our parts rubbed each other. I pressed my lips to her as our tongue's fighting in hunger. I can feel her breathings getting heavy motioning she was coming close.

Baby tonight is your night 

And I will do you right 

Just make a wish on your night 

Anything that you ask 

I will give you the love of your life

"God, baby faster." I said as she fastens and deepens her grinding. Our lips rubbing each other roughly feeling every bit of sweetness between our mouth. I feel the heat rising my body and my breathing getting heavy until . . . . . We both came down from the heavenly feeling. I hug her tight not wanting her to let go. We laid down there for 5 minutes with my arms wrapped around her shoulder while her head's on my side neck. "I love you" I whispered in her ear. She pulls her head to face my face. "I love you too" She smiles pressing her lips against mine.

***

After we both decided to sit up and get dress. I open the cover of the food revealing a very delicious crabby o' meal. "Wow.." I say making her laugh from my reaction. I grabbed a spoon and a fork and started eating it in little pieces. "You want?" I questioned handing her a plate. "I'm already full." She teasingly said. I rolled my eyes over her making her laugh AGAIN from my reaction.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked in a nice tone. "I just thought that If I can't take you out on a night date then maybe I can just take you out for Lunch. Fancily." She says smiling at me. "So that's why you're late this morning" I say not in a questioning sound. "And making me skip class is a really bad thing you know" I say forcing my lips on pulling up a smile. "I know you like it though" She tease. I just rolled my eyes over her and focusing my attention to the very delicious food in front of me.

After finishing my food. I pull her out of the car "Let's go, We still have 2 classes left." I say as she grabs her bag and closes the door. I tiptoed and gave her a really quick kiss on the lips before normally walking to class.