Poor Emillia (Fem!Norway x reader)

Fem!Norway x reader

You smiled and watched your wife, Liv, and all her friends put up decorations on the Christmas tree. You went back to reading your book until you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked up and smiled at Liv.

"I, uhh..." Liv blushed and held out a handmade ornament. You looked and it curiously and took it from her hands. There was a picture of you and Liv together on one side, and the words "Together forever" on the back.

You put down your book and kissed Liv's cheek, causing her to blush and you to giggle. You pat the spot next to you, telling Liv you wanted her to sit next to you, which she happily obliged. 

When Liv sat down you rest your head on her shoulder. You always felt nervous that she didn't love you anymore, it was probably just a paranoid thing but sometimes you actually thought she's leave you.

"I love you." You said and cuddled up closer to Liv. 

"I love you too." Liv said, which reassured you. You sighed happily and closed your eyes for a few seconds.

You woke up cuddled up next to Liv in her bed, the moonlight giving a dim light. Her hands held onto your hair gently, indicating that she had been playing with your hair before she fell asleep. You smiled and fell asleep again.

~~~mini timeskip~~~

"....Can we talk about something?" You asked, you had been trying not to mention anything, but its been bothering you for three years. Everyone else got the hint and kind of left, expect for Emillia who was too busy playing her game.

"Sure, what's bothering you?" Liv tried to stay calm but you could tell she was a bit scared.

"I mean... we've been married for three years, and we don't really go out as much anymore... so i-i just wanted to know if maybe... You dont love me anymore..." You stuttered as you spoke. Liv looked at you confused.

"You think i dont love you anymore?... Oh... I'm sorry i made you think that... But i still love you very much." Liv put a hand on your shoulder. You sniffled and wiped your eyes.

"Yea, your right, sorry. I just heard some bad stories, but they wont happen to us." You smiled. Liv wrapped her arms around you waist and roughly kissed you, it didnt take long for Liv to have her tongue in your mouth. 

Unfortunately, poor little Emillia looked up from her game at the wrong time, and saw her big sister making out with you, and possibly about to go further. Emillia screamed and you two pulled away and blushed. After that, Marie was the first one to run in.

"I THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE GONNA GET A DIVORCE OH MY GOD." Marie hugged the two of you and was probably about to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I've kinda stopped paying attention to hetalia, so i probably wont put that much effort into these anymore.