Just try on the GAWDDAMN BOOTYSHORTS (2p!fem!Norway x reader)

2p!fem!Norway x reader

"Just try it on, pleeeeeeaaaaasssseee!!" Lia begged and threw pink booty shorts at you. You shook your head and threw them back.

"No. Never. I don't like pink. Or booty shorts." You said. Lia sighed and put the shorts back.

"Unless you want to go buy thongs with me, you should try on the shorts." Lia smiles innocently. You grabbed the shorts and went into the changing room. You put on the shorts on and looked at yourself in the mirror.

I swear to god... I'm gonna murder Lia.

"Are you done?" Lia asked and opened the door before you could reply.

"Lia, you ass hole! I could have been changing!" You squealed.

"But you're not." You hated it when Lia said stuff like that.

"Those shorts make your butt look great." Lia pointed out.

Ok. I can't tell if I should say thank you or blow my rape whistle.

You did a bit of both. You said "thank you." With the most unattractive face ever.

Hahah. I don't look pretty now, do I?!

You inwardly laughed in victory. Lia looked at you weirdly.

"Good. When you make that face, no one's gonna wanna date you, so I won't have any competition." Lia smiled. You rolled your eyes then froze.

"Wait. What? Competition?" You flinched. Lia's smile turned into a sly smirk.

"I didn't just get you into tight shorts for fun~" Lia winked.

Rape whistle. RaPe WhIsTlE. RAPE WHISTLE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: was that good enough for yall? 'Cuz I don't feel like writing anymore.