Designated driver (Fem!Prussia x shy!reader)

Fem!Prussia x shy!reader

You had been good friends with Julchen ever since you two were young. It was that kind of "parents are good friends" kind of friendship, otherwise you probably would have never talked to her. She was really outgoing and you you're shy, so you two are pretty different.

Julchen let you into her group of friends. I know it probably just that she wants to hang out with all her friends at the same time. But you kind of felt like she was being forced to. But of course she wasn't. Her and her friends actually wanted to hang out with you.

You walked into the cafeteria and Julchen waved at you. You smiled and walked over to their table.

"I like your hair today, ___________." Isabel smiled at you.

"Thank you." You blushed and ran your fingers through your hair. Julchen playfully threw her arm around you.

"There's a party tonight, you coming?" Julchen asked.

"I don't know..." You shrugged.

"You should, it'll be fun!" Marianne insisted.

"I mean, I guess I'll go...." You mumbled and the three of them cheered.

~~~time skip~~~

You put on probably the sluttiest dress you have, which wasn't even that bad.

For a long time now, you've had a crush on Julchen but you didn't want to tell her or anything like that, because you didn't want to mess up, then you'd have to see her whenever your parents and their friends hang out together and it'd just be this giant mess. But if she's drunk, then she won't remember it.

You just finished your makeup when you heard the doorbell ring. You walked over to the door and opened it.

"Ready to go?" Julchen asked and smiled at you. You nodded and walked over to Julchen's car. Julchen let you sit in the front and forced the other two to sit in the back.

~~~time skip~~~

You stayed close to Julchen the entire time. You thought she had a lot to drink but turns out she was having the only drink without alcohol so, not exactly drunk.

"Hey, ___________." Julchen had to practically shout over the music. You turned around and she grabbed you and kissed you. You flinched but when you realized what was happening you closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around her neck.

~~~another time skip (yea. I know time skips are annoying but shhhhhh)~~~

You and Julchen had basically been making out the entire time. Julchen pulled away when Marianne tapped her shoulder.

"You two ready to go?"

You watched as Julchen pulled car keys out of her pocket and realization hit you. Julchen wasn't drunk, because she was the designated driver for tonight.