Selfish jealous rage (Fem!2p!Japan x reader x fem!2p!China)

Fem!2p!Japan x reader x fem!2p!China

"B-b-but you can't--" you stuttered.

"Look, ________. I'm sorry but--" Ling sighed and put her hand on her forehead.

"I'm pregnant! You're the father!" You pleaded.

"_________, how stupid do you think I am? we're both girls... Goodbye." Ling said and walked out the front door. You sat down on the ground and started to cry.

Kimiko walked into the room and took a bite of an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Woah. What's going on?" Kimiko asked.

"What the fuck do you think?.." You slowly turned to her.

"I guess it looks like Ling broke up with you." Kimiko sighed.

"Why. Why would she do this?.." You questioned.

"I don't know. Maybe you made her mad or something." Kimiko shrugged. You shook your head.

"I'd never do anything to make her mad. I love her." You started crying again. Kimiko cringed when you said you loved her sister.

"Yea well she obviously doesn't love you." Kimiko said defensively.

"Kimi... Why would you say that?" You asked, only crying even more.

"Because I love you. And I don't think Ling deserves you." Kimiko walked over to you and hugged you. You pushed her away.

"It was you wasn't it? Ling said someone sent her a picture of me with my cousin, and Ling though I was cheating, no matter how much I told her it wasn't true." You said angrily.

"__________, i can't stand the though of you with anyone else. Especially my sister." Kimiko pleaded.

"You're so selfish!" You yelled and ran out. Kimiko tried to grab your hand but you got free. Now, because of Kimiko's selfish jealous rage, you now lost the girl that you love.