Love at first sight (fem!Iceland x reader)

(slight fem!Spain x reader at the beginning)

fem!Iceland x reader

You thought that love at first sight was stupid, that it didn't exist. You would always say that it was just an excuse for two strangers to hook up. Love at first sight doesn't exist, and you learnt that the hard way.

~~~flash back~~~

"I'm sorry, but I saw you from across the street and I... Do you believe in love at first sight?..." The brunette asked you. You nodded and smiled widely.

"I'm Isabel by the way..." The brunette never stopped staring into your eyes.

"I'm ___________..." You stared back at her. She held your hands, making you blush.

"Do you want to... go get lunch with me?" She asked. You nodded and she guided you over to a little café. You talked about anything you two could think of, giggling at each other's jokes.

"_________... you're so funny, and smart, and pretty..." Isabel leaned closer to you and you closed the gap, sharing a passionate kiss. Isabel pulled away and smiled at you.

"So... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Isabel asked. You giggled and nodded. Isabel hugged you tight and smiled.

"I love you." Isabel said. You were shocked, you had just met her, but it's love at first sight, right? Right?!

"I love you, too." You said and smiled.

~~~one week later (still a flashback)~~~

You had moved in with Isabel three days ago and tonight she wanted to take you out to dinner. You found the prettiest dress you had and put it on.

"You look nice!" Isabel smiled and you and you went to the same café you two met at.

Awww. Normally I'm the one who remembers this kind of stuff.

You got your food and were just talking about random things when Isabel got out of her seat and knelt down in front of you. You covered your mouth in shock.

"___________, I know this is sudden but I love you... will you marry me?" Isabel held out the tiny box. You nodded and hugged Isabel.

~~~a few days later (once again, still in the flashback~~~

You went back to the café where you and Isabel met. You happily sat down and ordered a coffee. You looked across the café to see Isabel, but she wasn't alone. She was with Marianne, your best friend (or ex best friend). They didn't notice you. I guess it'd be hard to notice someone if you were in the middle of making out. Yup. Your now ex fiancée and ex best friend were making out. That's what you get for believing in love at first sight.

~~~end of flashback~~~

You sat at a table at the same café. The one where Isabel first brought you, where she proposed to you, where she cheated on you.... You sighed and nervously twisted the ring on your finger. How could someone do that? You sighed and accidentally knocked over your coffee, spilling it on a girl who was walking by.

"I'm so sorry, here let me help you." You grabbed a bunch of napkins and started trying to clean her shirt.

"I'm really sorry. Here, sit down. I'll buy you something to drink." You smiled at her, she half-smiled and sat down.

"Oh, uhh. I'm ___________. By the way." You said nervously.

"I'm Emillia...." She said shyly.

Oh no... It's that feeling again...

"Are you alright? Your face is red..." Emillia said quietly.

"Y-yea I'm fine..." You blushed even more. You ordered Emillia a coffee and talked for a bit while you two finished your drinks.

"Ummm... Do you want to walk through the park with me?..." You got out of your chair. Emillia nodded and followed you over to the park.

"Uhh.. so the weather.. it's uhh..." You tried to think of something to say, smalltalk wasn't exactly your strongsuit.

"It's too hot..." Emillia mumbled.

"Umm... ok, well... how was your day?" You asked.

"Fine I guess..." Emillia subtly got closer to you, but you didn't really notice.

"Uhhh... I, uhh... I like your face." You mentally face-palmed.

"O-oh.. uhh... thanks." Emillia blushed and grabbed your hand, making you blush too.

"Uhh... so, what type of movies do you like?..." You asked the first question that you could think of.

"I don't know.... horror....?..." Emillia shrugged.

"Really? I like them too! But they really should try to make them scarier...." You mumbled the last part.

"You want them to be more scary? The reason I like them is because normally I get to cuddle with my girlfriend after... but.... well... not anymore." Emillia sighed and you mentally celebrated, she was into girls and single.

"So by cuddle you mean... like this?" You tackled Emillia, causing both of you to fall to the ground, and hugged onto her tight.

"H-hey!" Emillia blushed and tried to hide her face. After a bit you let go.

"Emillia?.... do you believe in love at first sight?..."