Discount or nah? (Liechtenstein x reader) LEMON

Liechtenstein x reader LEMON

"Is there any chance you can give me a discount?" The man infront of you asked. You were just working your shift as the cashier at a grocery store, you had already seen a variety of interesting people but this man was so far the most interesting.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't do that." You said nervously.

"But you dated with my sister, we're practically family." He said. How could you not have noticed it?

"Basch...?..." You stared at him in disbelief.

~~~flash back~~~

"Bring home any leftovers." Basch said to you and Lily as you left the house and walked over to the park for a picnic.

Most of the time you were just eating while Lily was pitting flowers in your hair.

You walked back to Lily's house and handed whatever you didn't eat to Basch before walking into Lily's room. You and Lily just kind of sat down on her bed.

"__________...?.... Umm, do you want to....." Lily blushed a lot and didn't finish what she was saying.

"Want to what, Lily?" You asked you tiny little innocent cinnamon roll of a girlfriend.

"Umm, it. Do you want to do... it." Lily blushed even more if it was even possible. You were shocked that Lily even knew what that was, she's just a tiny cinnamon roll, right? RIGHT?!?!?!  Well atleast you thought so until Lily pinned you down on her bed.

"S-sorry miss ___________." Lily blushed while you were too shocked to do anything. Lily, the innocent little Lily was now kissing your neck. You let out a small moan and Lily pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry miss _________, I'll stop." Lily said nervously and blushed. In response, you slipped off her dress. You reached around and unhooked her bra. You leaned down and kissed her neck while massaging her breasts, Lily moaned, making you even more wet. You moved away and took off your clothes, making Lily blush from under you. You moved down and pulled off her panties, pushing two of your fingers into her. Lily moaned out as you pumped your fingers in and out until she cummed on your hand. Lily took a few seconds to catch her breath before moving her head in between your legs.

You moaned when Lily took a long testing lick. Lily nervously stuck her tongue in and moved it around. Making you moan louder. Lily continued until you cummed on her face.

"I love you..." You mumbled.

"I love you too."

~~time skip while still in the flashback~~

You have no idea why, but Lily broke up with you, you thought everything was going good... You sighed loudly and threw the small box into the pond and continued walking around the park, until you saw something and felt your heart sink even lower. Elizabeta and Lily were having a picnic... So that's why she broke up with you....

~~end of flashback.~~

Tears threatened to fall as you remembered Lily.

"So... About that discount...." Basch mumbled, bringing you out of your thoughts.

"No. I can't do that. Pay the full price or don't buy anything at all."