OMG LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY BRA IS! (Vietnam x reader) LEMON

Vietnam x reader LEMON

Kimmy opened the door to your house and as soon as she closed the door she lifted up her shirt.

"I got a new bra, look at how cute it is." Kimmy informed you. You looked over at her black and white lace bra and blushed.

"Mine's even cuter." You lifted up your shirt and showed her your (favourite colour) bra. Kimmy blushed and took her shirt off fully. You took your's off too.

"What size?" Kimmy asked.

"(Cup size)" you replied.

"Same. Want to switch?" Kimmy asked. You nodded and nonchalantly unhooked your bra and handed it to her, she handed you her's.

"Can you help me hook it?" You asked.

"Don't worry, _______. You won't be wearing it." Kimmy took the bra away from you and gently sucked on your breast, grabbing the other. You moaned out. Kimmy took of her pants as well as your's. Kimmy kissed down your stomach.

"Your panties match your bra." Kimmy noticed. You were about to say something but Kimmy started to pull your panties down with her teeth, which was painfully slow. She sat you down on a table and looked at your panties.

"Well, someone's wet~" Kimmy said smugly.

"Y-yea. You are." You pointed at the puddle building up at the bottom on Kimmy's panties.

"Then we're just gonna need to take them off then, aren't I?" Kimmy took your hands and put them on her panties, you pulled them down and started rubbing at Kimmy's vital region.

"_________!" Kimmy moaned.

You took your hand away and Kimmy immediately went to your area, giving a long, teasing lick.

"K-Kimmy. Just do i-- iiiit~" You moaned when you felt Kimmy's tongue slip inside you, forcibly movies in and out of you.

"Kimmy! I-I'm going t-to--!" You screamed out and cummed all over her face.

"Now it's my turn." Kimmy smirked. You kissed her area, listening to her moan. You pushed your tongue inside her.

"_________!" Kimmy pushed your head closer to her. You started moving your tongue in and out of her.

"__-_______! I-I'm--" Kimmy couldn't say anything else before she cummed, you ate as much of it as you could.

"Love ya~" you smirked.

"L-love you too..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: is it just me, or do straight girls always show their bras to other girls?