Who do you pick? (Fem!Italy x reader x Fem!Romano x Fem!Seborga

Fem!Italy x reader x Fem!Romano x Fem!Seborga

You aimlessly wandered around the Italians' house. Someone knocked on the door.

Is it right to answer the door at someone else's house? You walked over and opened the door.

"You're here without Alice and Chiara?" Juliet asked.

"Yea. They went to the store to go get something..." They left me. And I thought we where having fun too... Was the movie we were watching really that bad?

"No." Juliet said and laughed slightly.

"What do you mean?" You asked skeptically.

"I saw them talking in the park while I was walking over here."

"Then why did you knock on the door?" You mentally face-palmed. Juliet shrugged.

"I could see you in the window."

Creeper.

"So. Do you wanna go on a walk with me?" Juliet asked and held out her hand. You smiled and took her hand. You two started walking to the park. She was taking you to see Alice and Chiara, and not a date...

When you got close enough to Alice and Chiara, Juliet pulled on your arm and hid behind a tree with you.

"Wh--"

"Shh. Listen." Juliet cut you off. You sighed and stalked Chiara and Alice.

"I think I should be the one to date ______. I was the first one to meet her." Alice said proudly.

"Whatever! I was the first one to text her!" Chiara argued.

"I was the first one to give her a phone call." You heard Juliet mumbled beside you. You walked away from behind the tree.

"Wait!" Juliet ran after you. Chiara and Alice looked over to you.

"_-_______! How long were you over there?!" Chiara asked.

"Long enough." You said.

"So..." Alice grabbed one of your hands. Chiara grabbed your other hand.

"Who do you pick?" Juliet hugged you from behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Bruh. Who do you pick? Tell me in the comments, the person with the most votes may or may not get a part two. xP