We have everthing we need here (2p!fem!France x reader)

2p!fem!France x reader

"Ya'll need to get off yo ass and take me on a real date." You broke into Francine's house. She was sitting on the same couch that she always is.

"You never take me out to go do stuff!" You complained walking over to her.

"Why don't you come sit down with me. Have something to drink." She smiled at you.

"No. Getting me drunk won't make me forget that I'm mad at you." You shook your head

"Wait. What's the problem?" She asked.

"You never listen, do you? Well, that's another problem... But you never take me out to go do things. I see couples all the time, and we never go do stuff. I'm kind of jealous of them... They care about each other enough to actually go on dates. Not just locking themselves up inside and watching whatever they can find on Netflix." You ranted.

"So.. What exactly do you want?" Francine asked.

"I don't know... To go get a coffee together. Or something." You flopped down on the couch.

"There's a coffee maker in the kitchen. __________, we have everything we need here. And it's private, so we can do whatever we want." Francine said and grabbed your hands. You took a second to think.

"Yea. I guess it's not that bad..." You mumbled.

"But?" Francine noticed how hesitant you sounded.

"But I already bought two tickets to the movie, so you're coming with me." You smiled and peeled Francine off the couch.

"But _________, that's five blocks away. I don't want to walk that far!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I bent my IPhone 5s... I don't think it's supposed to bend.