Oops you saw my sis half-naked, guess u have 2 fuck me(Fem!Italy x reader) LEMON

Fem!Italy x reader LEMON

You ran out of the house that you shared with your girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend. You're so fucking done with love. How do you even cheat on someone? How do you even live knowing you've cheated on someone? It's stupid. She's stupid. She could have just told you if she wasn't happy with you, but no, she had to go against your back like that. It's disgusting. She's a pig.

You ran as far away as you could and ended up in a park. You looked around the park and there wasn't many people there. It was kind of peaceful. You actually relaxed and smiled. Everything was so quiet, you could hear the leaves and branches of the trees rustling.

-Ummm hello... You mumbled and stared at the girl with a huge smile who sat down right next to you.

-Hello! She chirped and looked around the park happily.

-Can I help you... or...? You asked the girl; who completely ignored you.

-The park is so pretty.... I like to just sit here and listen to the birds.... And sometimes pet peoples dogs, The girl giggled and then looked at you, I'm Alice by the way.

-I'm ________________, You said and finally smiled back at her.

-So... Why're you here? Alice asked you.

-Can I not just come to the park? Wow, You acted all offended.

-N-no bella that's not what I meant at all! Alice blushed and flailed her arms.

-Bella? You questioned.

-Yea. You're beautiful so I called you bella, Alice went back to her normal smile.

-O-oh. Thanks, You blushed and looked away.

-Its getting late... Would you like to come back to my house for dinner? Alice asked. You shrugged and followed her back to her house. Alice opened the door for you, dropping the key twice in the process. Not knowing exactly what to do, you kind of just followed Alice.

-You can sit at the dinner table, Alice pointed at the table, It shouldn't take long for me to make dinner.

You walked over to the table and awkwardly sat down. As you were waiting a girl who looked similar to Alice walked in in only her bra and undies making you blush almost as much as she was. She started at you for a few seconds before running into the kitchen.

-WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOMEONE WAS HERE? She screamed at Alice.

-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Alice repeated continuously. After a few more seconds of arguing the girl shuffled past you again mumbling to herself. Alice walked in with two plates of pasta.

-Sorry about my sister. Alice said quietly and sat down at the table.

-Its ok.... You mumbled awkwardly and started eating your pasta.

After dinner Alice suggested you watch a movie, not really having anything to do, you accepted. The movie was a bit boring and you started to fall asleep. Alice shook you awake.

-Its getting to the good part! Alice scream-whispered in your ear. After the boring movie you got up and stretched.

-I should probably be going home soon. You yawned.

-You're not going anywhere. Alice smirked and pinned you down on the floor. Was this even the same girl as ten minutes ago?

You gasped when she pulled off your shirt and started licking and sucking your neck. You let out a small moan and felt her smirk against your skin.

-I've been waiting to do this ever since you told me your name. Alice said quietly and took off your bra. You moaned when she took a bud in her mouth massaging the other, you let out a few moans as she switched sides. Alice kissed down your stomach and slowly took your pants, pulling your panties down along with them.

-Don't-- You were cut off when Alice licked your entrance; teasing you. You let out a moan as she sucked on your clit. Alice pulled away for a second to look at you, a panting, sweating mess, before going back down and pushing her tongue in. You moaned out loudly as she moved her tongue around inside you. Your hands reached down to her head, pulling it closer. It didn't take long for you to cum all over Alice's face. Alice licked it all up and smiled at you.

-I guess you'll be spending the night here.

***************************************

A/n: I know it's in French format but so what. Fight me.....

If you guys don't understand it, I'll redo it....